+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7

    A hour wait just to change my Email address?!?

    This is nuts! I am current sitting @ 40th in chat queue with a hold time of 58:40 and a average customer hold time of 59:45! All I want to do is update my Email address. You cannot even do that on the website. Wow, unbelievable

  2. #2
    Member Remag Div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,123
    And posting this here will accomplish what exactly?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Remag Div View Post
    And posting this here will accomplish what exactly?
    Allows me to vent, might inform others what they will be up against when trying to contact Support, gave me something to do while I waited, Adds my voice as another confirmation to just how bad Trion's customer service is, and to annoy you

  4. #4
    Member Remag Div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by radar2670 View Post
    Allows me to vent, might inform others what they will be up against when trying to contact Support, gave me something to do while I waited, Adds my voice as another confirmation to just how bad Trion's customer service is, and to annoy you

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Remag Div View Post
    I literaly lol'ed. Thanks for the entertainment while I wait

  6. #6
    Could be to help avoid the stealing of someones account? I know the last time I was on chat support I had to supply my name, date of birth, date that my account was registered as an ark hunter, and email address.
    Xbox Live Ambassador
    Gamertag: Durva360_Gaming (Stephen & Jessica)
    System: Xbox 360 NA Servers
    Character: Raigar Talos Kana Valen
    Clan: House of Valen

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Durva360 View Post
    Could be to help avoid the stealing of someones account? I know the last time I was on chat support I had to supply my name, date of birth, date that my account was registered as an ark hunter, and email address.
    While I understand the reasons why they want me to go thru support to change me email, it does not excuse the hour wait to do so.

  8. #8
    Senior Member A s0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    4,485
    an hour sweet it gonna take 2 months to change your xbox email to a new current email
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

    Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

    http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by A s0t View Post
    an hour sweet it gonna take 2 months to change your xbox email to a new current email
    Actually, it took me about 30 minutes. You just have to know where to look. It is under your Microsoft account via PC. You have what are called aliases. You create a new alias with the new email address then switch it to your primary login and delete the old alias.

    It is at https://account.live.com/‎ under the Summary tab.

  10. #10
    Senior Member A s0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by radar2670 View Post
    Actually, it took me about 30 minutes. You just have to know where to look. It is under your Microsoft account via PC. You have what are called aliases. You create a new alias with the new email address then switch it to your primary login and delete the old alias.

    It is at https://account.live.com/‎ under the Summary tab.
    i had to make a new email cause the i wanted to use i done goofed and made an xbox account with it. and a pop up box said yeah we don't do that on a fresh email. wait 30 days my new email is funny and inappropriate lol
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

    Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

    http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts