+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

[NA] Muffins' junk.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME IN THE FORUM REGARDING IF YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING OR NOT. I WILL DO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. IN GAME MESSAGES ARE FINE.
    You're clearly reading this thread, why not post in it to keep the thread alive rather than messaging me personally? It also helps keep track of who wants what, since if one person says "I want this!" through PM, then 10 minutes later someone wants it in the thread and posts, when I have to say 'Sorry I don't have it anymore'; I look like the jerk, as if it's just poofed into thin air.

People who message me in game will obviously be in game at the current time, so rather than dilly daddling about who is online when, having to hold an item; it will sell right there and then. If an item sells in game, I will post to say it has been sold, and will remove it from the original post.
    In terms of updates, I will state what has been added to the original post with a new reply.

Legendary weapons will be allowed refunds for up to 3 days.
    Other weapons, shields and mods will not be allowed refunds unless it's within' the hour, and only applies in game - My memory doesn't serve me too well a lot of the time, and I could make the mistake of paying too much in return.
    This will, hopefully, also avoid potential scammers.

I'm not very good with prices since I'm not a person who knows much about the price of things in games, but I like to think I'm learning. I usually try charge cheap, not to be competitive, but because I want things gone, so they either get ark salvages or sold for like, 500 scrip. Why not make a small profit and have someone find what they wanted for half the price of some other persons?
    Prices will be an initial guess but I will try keep them low to a point where if I wanted it, I'd buy it at that price. Please do tell me if I'm price gouging.

For weapons I'll be posting images since people want exact details and there's nothing better than seeing it for yourself, so I will post a link to said image with identifications of >><< as the link, along with its color rarity and price.

Last Update: Tuesday, 27th June

========================================================================================================================================

Rebel Regenerator D III, 7k scrip
    3363 Ego
    +25% HP Regeneration
    Fire Resistance
    1585 Capacity
    10% Recharge
    2.85 Delay

---

Sniper Recoil Stock III. 5k scrip
    Snipers, Stock
    Scavenger Synergy
    Bloom x0.85
    Recoil x0.85

---

Shot Pod III, 5k scrip
    Shotguns, Magazine
    Mag: x1.20

---

+3% DMG from Above
    5k scrip

---

Strain Reducer, 5k scrip
    Infector, Magazine
    Burst +1

---

Extended Sniper Mag III, 5k scrip
    Snipers, Magazine
    Scavenger Synergy
    Mag +6

---

Fragsurge STD-25W, 7k scrip
    Ego 3321
    Frag Grenade
    Det Time: 0.0
    Refresh: 30
    Max DMG: 3710
    Min DMG: 557

---

Flashsurge Ex-11Z, 7k scrip
    Flashbang
    Ego 2264
    Det Time: 1.3
    Refresh: 24
    Radius: 6.5
    Duration: 5.0

Since taking the images individually and putting them into a canvas, then editing if they were sold, or removed, etc. was taking too much time I'm just going to do a text lay out from now on.

Hopefully the lay out isn't nauseating or affecting anyone color blind. Regardless, some updates!

Added a Power Retention Choke. I probably wont bother with purple weapons since they're essentially a norm now.

Have any Epic immunizers?

Nope, had you asked 3 weeks ago I would've said yes. What's posted is what I have.

If there's any synergies on the mods I'll list them after the name with [Synergy], if there's no synergy it'll be left blank. An example has been added with Ultra Bore Extension III.

Also with the increase of shield hoarding now, even my inventory is beginning to get full even worse! I have like 10 slots out of 80 left so I'm going to need to start scrapping things.
    As a result, some shields will be increased in overall stats; If you get a shield above and it isn't the exact same, it's because it's a different one that's improved.

Some have additional capacity by 100, and some go from 3 sec to 2.85 sec. I only scrap duplicates, but keep the better ones.

As an example I've had 3 Ironclad shields with Bio resistance, 1828, 1831, so I've scrapped the 1828 one and you'll get 1831 instead since it's an upgrade. To note this wont be anymore than about 50~100 more capacity (alone) or a decrease in recharge delay (Respark with lightning resistance). Please add about 50 EGO to the estimated shield, since I'd rather not go back and edit something so minor, just think 'Oh, I got this shield, but I'm 50 ego under. I want a refund!'; 50 ego is nothing to level.

Added an ultra bore extension to the list and Stabilization sight, sold an Shotgun Hip Spread MK3 for 12k.

I'd probably buy all the mods, let's talk in game.

Sure, though I'm not sure on your game name so you'll have to message me I guess. I've pretty much been playing for over 12 hours a day recently so you'll find me eventually.

With the items I had no one seemed to be interested in besides what sold so I just essentially vendored everything and will keep this for oranges since it's all that seems to sell. Just got this, pretty crap though:

Clean slate