Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is anyone else happy about the Layoffs at Trion???

I for one am happy that a company that releases an incomplete bug ridden product to the public and not offer refunds for that product is getting what they deserve.

I hated the fact that they kept nerfing keycodes as a way to promote in game sales of lockboxes. It was quite obvious! People purchased them in the alpha and beta because you gave them free bits, and you expected people to keep purchasing them with real money. But then people realized how the lockboxes where just a lottery and that made no one purchase them.

The critics reviews were right on the money! And now Trion is getting what it deserves!

I will never purchase another trion game ever again because of the experience I had with Defiance!!!

Get off the forums if you hate the game so much. Reported for yet another troll thread.
    Xbox Live Ambassador
    Gamertag: Durva360_Gaming (Stephen & Jessica)
    System: Xbox 360 NA Servers
    Character: Raigar Talos Kana Valen
    Clan: House of Valen

Don't be a troll, I agree about the lockboxes, but the game itself isn't bad. I am happy about the layoffs, don't get me wrong I am not happy about people losing their jobs, but if they were doing a **** job to begin with, whose fault is that. Hopefully with the layoffs, the rest of the workers will get back on track and push Defiance into a brighter path.

Want to know when the Next DLC drops? See below

Only an ******* is happy about someone else losing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Durva360 View Post
    Get off the forums if you hate the game so much. Reported for yet another troll thread.
    Why do you keep reporting me??? Did I make you upset??? I can state my opinion whether it is positive or negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnen View Post
    Only an ******* is happy about someone else losing their job.
    Everyone that is getting let go will land on there feet with another company. And one employee stated that they are giving most of them 60 days until they are laid off. That is giving them 2 months to find a new job.

But I am happy that trion isn't doing well considering their poor effort in putting this game together.

While I might agree with some of what you say, I'll also say that you appear to have some personal issues you need to address before you start dancing in the streets over Trion's problems. Maturity, or lack thereof, being the most obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappy Gamer View Post
    Why do you keep reporting me??? Did I make you upset??? I can state my opinion whether it is positive or negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Code of Conduct

http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=3&a=2 Examples of non-constructive discussion include:

- Spam posts that lack meaningful content and do not add to the conversation: This includes: in before lock, +1, first, /10char, etc.
    - Cross-forum posting: Posting the same discussion, link, or guild recruitment repeatedly and across numerous forums in an attempt to gain a wider audience or more attention. This splits a discussion across the boards rather than allowing for one centralized discussion that is easily read by all.
    - Naming & Shaming
    - Disruption of Official Posts: These threads are created by the Devs, Community Team, or other Trion employees in an attempt to gather feedback or provide information to players. Most times these threads will be heavily moderated, and any off-topic posts will be removed.
    - Demands/Polls/Petitions
    These are not helpful post's and are the same reason i reported all of Texas' posts yesterday.
    Want to know when the Next DLC drops? See below

I hope your parents get laid off and they have to sell all of your gaming equipment to pay the mortgage you whiny little puke.