+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reputation points

How do reputation points work? They are preventing me from playing with lots of weapons

rep is just for some weapons you can find or buy from other vendors just about any weapon type. After ego 250 you can start doing contracts to raise Faction points.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardian View Post
    rep is just for some weapons you can find or buy from other vendors just about any weapon type. After ego 250 you can start doing contracts to raise Faction points.
    What contracts? I have not seen any.

Ya how do we get or find these contracts? I keep hearing about them when I level up but where are they?

I mean how do I acquire reputation points? I haven't seen anything about them anywhere. I'm just trying to get a decent handle on all the game mechanics before launch

Judging just from what the Reputation screen looks like, it seems like we'll be able to take random jobs from different factions. This is nothing new in the world of MMORPGs, pretty standard actually. My guess is that's how most of the side missions will be handled. That's the feeling I got every time I did one of the current side missions and Capt Grant says "this isn't something a soldier can do". A lot of the NPCs you rescue in the random world missions also say things along the line of "I'll make sure so-and-so hears about this".

It's one of the tabs in your pursuits. Just press R1 and you can see what it will take to earn rep points.

Quote Originally Posted by boondock2 View Post
    It's one of the tabs in your pursuits. Just press R1 and you can see what it will take to earn rep points.
    Where is the pursuits located?

start>L2 to pull up the radial

Where are the representative of the factions? I keep hearing I've ranked up and go see some leader to get a prize. No idea where im supposed to go to get these things.