Back again, in an attempt to keep confusion and recycled topics at a minimum, I've created one thread where anyone can post information they learn from tonight's "Across the Badlands" as it's happening. It's not a live feed, but it's the next best thing. I know a lot of people who aren't able to watch it, simply due to time, so I hope we can make this a successful thread. Kinda like this: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ands-Info-Dump
- -Post *accurate* information here as you learn it
- -Please do not add in your own speculative comments.
- -Try to avoid double posts/posting the same content as someone else, unless of course they missed something. -If you can, provide the timestamp of when the statement was made.
So, it looks like not much here is new, which is understandable considering the details we received last week.
oooooh, shiny images!Sieges
- Will be available *before* DLC 1/along with TV tie-in content
- DLC 1 will introduce the Volge and other Sieges
- 3 to 5 Cap Points, can take place in any in-game region
- Capture and Hold, or Capture and Hold/Kill for points
- Rewards are time based. Better time = better rewards
Charge Weapons (including Blades)
- Confirmed that they have to be equipped into a primary/secondary slot
- You can replay the Nolan and Irisa prequel story missions that were available near the launch of the game this Memorial day.
Castithan Player Characters