+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GLitch woah?

You do know the NDA is still up correct. and if you log then go back to the quest glowie you should be able to pick it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruxdaca View Post
    You do know the NDA is still up correct. and if you log then go back to the quest glowie you should be able to pick it back up.
    Actually the NDA was lifted for beta footage starting 8am PDT March 22nd... http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Beta-NDA-Lift!

All you need to do is hit V and it will resummon the truck. While you are on those missions that require a specific vehicle your vehicle is replaced with the mission vehicle.

i found a good one, sorry for the cam.. i sold my pvr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPzFR_eMVYo
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

thank you for the reply i have realized now that it was an easy fix. only problem is i think they should have made it more obvious. i was stuck at that part forever wondering how to get the vehicle to reset lol!!

i will have much more posted on my youtube page if you guys wanted to subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by kojima View Post
    i will have much more posted on my youtube page if you guys wanted to subscribe
    I've seen that glitch before.. someone had one of a charger way up above the tree line like that.

Really? People are still using that lame *** and very childish name for their toons? Sad,very sad indeed. Grow up and show some form of maturity.

yah the glitch is caused by opening up a menu while moving. it will happen almost everytime while i am playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Synder View Post
    Really? People are still using that lame *** and very childish name for their toons? Sad,very sad indeed. Grow up and show some form of maturity.
    Sorry you cannot take a joke....