+ Reply to Thread

Defiance show returns in two weeks?!?!?!?!

I hate when that happens. The Walking Dead does that too...what am I gonna do without my Stahma Tarr D8...who has not been in the last two episodes...hmmm...is she coming to the game I wonder =-O ...Let's see, Defiance forums talk about Casti missions, playable Casti characters....Stahma not in the show....2+2=4???? I hope =-D
    "You know, I've had my eye on the wrong snake. You're the dangerous one"
    "....you're very sweet."
    ~Nolan & Stahma~

Having at it with Ulrich under a bli'ear near Trealos, Draglotyzon.
    The show isn't going to air for another two weeks? Is that when we're going to see an update to the game then? When the big episode airs in half a month?

Can't find the trading forums? http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...rading-Post%29
    Wares Omnifarious! (My own shop) http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rious-%28NA%29
    Just passing through ladies and gentlemen, like what you see? Then speak up.

it is normal

everyone does it, GoT isn't returning for 2 weeks etc

The season preview they showed looked great too. I hate 2 week/interruptions in my shows though. Wish we just had straight shots but I know some networks plan around Holidays too.

Just saw another just now with Kenya & Stahma talking. It's actually...interesting.
    PSN ID: SlashZaku
    Character: Amelia Lacroix

Quote Originally Posted by mcwjimbo View Post
    it is normal

everyone does it, GoT isn't returning for 2 weeks etc
    what where did you hear that? it is a 10 episode season.. no reason for breaks.... it is all filmed prior..

I watch the seasons many times in the offseason anyways..

The break is because of memorial day weekend. It would kill their ratings. Pretty normal actually.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    The break is because of memorial day weekend. It would kill their ratings. Pretty normal actually.
    This. Every show that is still going on into the summer takes breaks for the summer holidays.
    PSN: bdawgtimes84

Quote Originally Posted by Dehlert View Post
    what where did you hear that? it is a 10 episode season.. no reason for breaks.... it is all filmed prior..

I watch the seasons many times in the offseason anyways..
    yeah regrettably there is a 2 week break between last night's game of thrones and the next episode :-( The Red Wedding is supposed to occur in the next episode, and if you don't know what that is then do not google it!!!!! don't spoil it for yourself