+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

outfit question?

So a couple days ago, my friend was showing me all the outfits he bad. Among them were 3 of the infiltrator armor: the red one, the green/brown camoflauged one, and a third one that had a similar pattern to the camoflauged one, but a different color scheme. I was wondering how to get it because its not in the store or a pursuit reward and my friend said he got it from a mission but couldnt remember which. I don't think he was lying, but I scoured the map looking for that mission and couldnt find a thing. Please help?

Sorry don't known what missions award some off them, but I do know the following: -

Red (VBI Infiltrator) Armour - got free with the Deluxe Edition or its xbox upgrade. (not able to get in game)
    Brown Camo (Ark Infiltrator) Armour - ****-up by Trion when giving out the VBI armour from Deluxe Edition.

Well that how I got mine, if you check your season contracts page some of the tasks there will award outfits.
    Terra Arma

I have checked- repeatedly, and there is nothing new. Thanks for the suggestion though. Im kind of obsessed with getting all the outfits that aren't in the store for whatever reason.

The other armour that looks like the camo Ark Infiltrator is the EMC Heavy Trooper and is gained from the Scrapworks pursuit in co-op Maps.

No, its not that, I have that armor (annoying as hell btw). This was literally the same armor as the infiltrator armors, but it had a different camo scheme than the super happy special editions gave out.

Did you check the Living to Kill V pursuit? It's a blue and camo get up.
    360 NA
    GT: BleakPanther007
    In-Game: Bleak
    Always interested in Assassin and Stalker Sniper Mods!
    Just Private Message me if you want to sell.

No. Its not the Blue or Red version. Its not the Camo version from the super-happy-special $150 dollar version. Its is similar to the Camo infiltrator in that it does have a camo pattern, but it has a different color scheme. I saw the color scheme change as he changed from the Pre-order version to a different one.

Completely unrelated question..but..where does that outfit with the Defiance shirt and jeans come from? I've looked at all the pursuits and not once seen it..where does one acquire this outfit?
    XBL: YerAlreadyBread

Quote Originally Posted by BreadBox View Post
    Completely unrelated question..but..where does that outfit with the Defiance shirt and jeans come from? I've looked at all the pursuits and not once seen it..where does one acquire this outfit?
    I've never heard or seen of such an outfit. Maybe its Trion exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Shepard Command View Post
    So a couple days ago, my friend was showing me all the outfits he bad. Among them were 3 of the infiltrator armor: the red one, the green/brown camoflauged one, and a third one that had a similar pattern to the camoflauged one, but a different color scheme. I was wondering how to get it because its not in the store or a pursuit reward and my friend said he got it from a mission but couldnt remember which. I don't think he was lying, but I scoured the map looking for that mission and couldnt find a thing. Please help?
    do you mean this one?

Collective infiltrator