+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Defiance Vet, Forum Noob here :)

Hellooooo fellow Arkhunters! I’ve been playing this game since launch on PS3, but new to the site. Seems like a bunch of cool peeps on here discussing all things defiance. (game & show)

I dig the game, sure it has its issues/ bugs/ glitches/ draw in/ lag/ disappearing objects & people, but as a fan of open world games like Red Dead, Just Cause & yes even Mercenaries, this fits the bill for the most part.

The show i have mixed feelings about...i can see the potential & they are trying to build up the storylines, but I would like to see some more Arkfalls & some Hell Bug Action....heck even show us a battle or two against some invading 99'ers. Overall I’m having fun & this will keep me busy until the Last of Us & GTAV

Hope to see ya in the bay area squashing some bugs! Cheers

Welcome to the nuthouse! The special is Whiner Tears, QQ crumpets, and some nice D.ick's Apples.
    Miserere Agnusdei
    Lover of ducks and tall glasses of beer.

In-Game Defiance Store and Pricing Guide
    Follow Me on Twitter! @quackmagic or on Twitch TV! http://www.twitch.tv/quackmagic
    Listen in to the smooth sounds of K-Tam Radio! ERMAHGERD, RADIO!

Quote Originally Posted by TIER ONE View Post
    & yes even Mercenaries,
    You had me at Mercenaries!

WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Miserere View Post
    Welcome to the nuthouse! The special is Whiner Tears, QQ crumpets, and some nice D.ick's Apples.
    Ima eat so many ******* Crumpets, its gunna be a Crumpocalypse! Now who can tell me who said that quote before? ;].

Welcome to the forums brother, all fun open world games! Lot's more coming out to, can't wait to play them all.
    PSN ID: DrakonLich - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus - GTA Online - Fatal Frame II/III - Miami Hotline - One Piece Pirate Warriors II

My Music Youtube Channel! ~ Be Nice.. Click Here!
    My GRID 2 Channel! ~ Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Bear View Post
    Ima eat so many ******* Crumpets, its gunna be a Crumpocalypse! Now who can tell me who said that quote before? ;].
    Tiny Tina. Give me a hard one.

Quote Originally Posted by Miserere View Post
    I second this, was gonna post something similar lol.
    NA PSN: Archdemonz39

How's it going join us in Off-topic before the general takes of your brain.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4478373&dateline=1369  160297
    PSN::Yugureki
    Crown the Empire<3
    https://twitter.com/Duskkys
    Duskky, Saving men from awkwardness since '96

Quote Originally Posted by TIER ONE View Post
    Hellooooo fellow Arkhunters! I’ve been playing this game since launch on PS3, but new to the site. Seems like a bunch of cool peeps on here discussing all things defiance. (game & show)

I dig the game, sure it has its issues/ bugs/ glitches/ draw in/ lag/ disappearing objects & people, but as a fan of open world games like Red Dead, Just Cause & yes even Mercenaries, this fits the bill for the most part.

The show i have mixed feelings about...i can see the potential & they are trying to build up the storylines, but I would like to see some more Arkfalls & some Hell Bug Action....heck even show us a battle or two against some invading 99'ers. Overall I’m having fun & this will keep me busy until the Last of Us & GTAV

Hope to see ya in the bay area squashing some bugs! Cheers

Welcome! I love the game and do love the show-I think there's a lot of potential for both. Personally, I'm sort of excited to see Castithans in the game, and would love to see 99ers or some such in the show, especially the little rotten imp smelters. Even just seeing the mine and the hellbug matron in an episode made me feel like I was seeing some part of the game in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Indra Echo View Post
    Welcome! I love the game and do love the show-I think there's a lot of potential for both. Personally, I'm sort of excited to see Castithans in the game, and would love to see 99ers or some such in the show, especially the little rotten imp smelters. Even just seeing the mine and the hellbug matron in an episode made me feel like I was seeing some part of the game in the show.
    - Agreed & thx! I liked how Rynn (SP?) left St Louis on the run from the show & crossed over into the game! Cool stuff.....would love to see more of that

Welcome to the forums!

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"