+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A bad day

A bad day

Either im just unlucky or someone up there doesnt like me, Im 4k+ ego with limited options in game, I log in to just 1 small akfull and a 15minute queue in competative pvp so i thought to myself i will trade a ton of my salvage into keycodes and test my luck on lockboxes......Almost 200k salvage brought me enough for 3x tier4 lockboxes ( 192 keycodes ) thats a rough equivilant to 39 completed co-ops......alot of serious game time...

My prize= zero epic and a mix of blue and green quality items

I did something similar 3 weeks ago with 27x tier3 lockboxes and got 5 epics, you do the math on how many items this is, Its not a pretty picture

I so believe the reward system in game needs a total overhaul.

I purchased a tier 4 box yesterday, and got an orange pistol with siphon on it. My 1st orange, and the first time I used a weapon with siphon. Damn, it's a nice effect.
    I typically buy tier 4 because I seldom do anything else with key codes or salvage.

I congratulate you on your luck, My clan buddy also had an orange after i opened those 27 boxes, Like i said ....Someone up there doesnt like me..

Quote Originally Posted by Aranhawk View Post
    I congratulate you on your luck, My clan buddy also had an orange after i opened those 27 boxes, Like i said ....Someone up there doesnt like me..
    Sadly, its not just you Although I've never bought that many in a row, its all I do with my keys, and I've never gotten an orange, been playing since release. I prefer pistols.....would've squealed like Bobby Hill if I'd have gotten that pistol Alred was talking about!

I have stopped trading salvage for keys as I am fed up with wasting them as my RNG luck gives me at least 2 shotguns per box and usually a rocket/ grenade launcher, I do not like any of those weapon types, not saying they are no good just that they do not suit the way I play. Have had 3 Oranges a nice SAW a decent AR and a shotgun.... but none for 2 weeks. I generally use Sniper rifles either type is fine, SMG's, AR's, Infectors and SAWs, so getting shotgun after shotgun is really annoying. Hoping we get something useful to spend my ~2 Million Ark Salvage on.

I feel OP's pain... I'm only 1700 EGO, but I've played through the campaign twice, and spent all of my resources on tier 4 boxes (probably 15-20 to date), and never gotten an orange. I cry a little inside when I go to the trading forums and see all these legendaries for trade. It'll be even better when we can reset their mastery points from tomorrow's patch.

Should i mention ive completed the story 7 times!

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp this bumppppppppppppppppppppppp
    trion
    read
    this
    and
    fix
    it
    ok?

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranhawk View Post
    Should i mention ive completed the story 7 times!
    I've yet to complete any game.

I get to a part I like, play that for a bit, then move on.
    Finishing a game is so final....

I've been playing STALKER for 5 years now, and never even considered finishing it.
    I just keep hunting badguys...
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

3 x Blues and 1 x Green seem to be the most common combination for me.
    I buy at least 1 a day and sometimes 2 depending on Arkfalls.
    I can't even remember the last time I saw a Purple let alone an Orange.