+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nerding out

Nerding out

This Saturday 5/25, if everything goes as planned, I will be spending pretty much my entire day on Defiance. I know, cool story right? The point being, I would like to find a group of people to play with. Whether it's just for an hour or if you would like to try to troop it out with me the entire day. I will be buying the full set of group boosts for those of you wanting to join me. If you are interested in joining me for my session just let me know here or go ahead and add me on live or in-game. Hope to see some of you this Saturday!

Gamertag - Spuddragg
    In-game name - Hayley Rose

I don't read well.

Lol Its raining here all weekend so I will "Nerd out" with you.

Gamertag - Pattymayo88
    In-game name- Sharingcrab16*

*Was my randomly generated gamertag when I purchased Xbox live and I thought it was funny. Looking back I regret making it my character name. #sociallyakward lol

I'll hang out with you. Pretty much what I was planning for Saturday anyway. GT- TWISTEDGEARHEAD In game name is Meela I'll add you later when everything is working again.

Alright sounds good I'll make sure to add you both when I'm home from work. Haha that's a funny character name though. When I eventually make an alt I'm hoping to have some goofy name over something serious.

Was planning on doing some boosts myself this weekend so wouldn't mind grouping with others that have boosts. What stuff you planning on doing co-op, pvp, emergencies, missions?
    Hit me up if you need a fourth.
    GT: d4RK FaLLen

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddragg View Post
    This Saturday 5/15, if everything goes as planned, I will be spending pretty much my entire day on Defiance. I know, cool story right? The point being, I would like to find a group of people to play with. Whether it's just for an hour or if you would like to try to troop it out with me the entire day. I will be buying the full set of group boosts for those of you wanting to join me. If you are interested in joining me for my session just let me know here or go ahead and add me on live or in-game. Hope to see some of you this Saturday!

Gamertag - Spuddragg
    In-game name - Hayley Rose
    FYI, this Saturday is 5/25
    XBL - FattyMcG33
    IGN - Llokia

Quote Originally Posted by FattyMcG33 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how such an old post was in the most recent threads ... then after reading yours, I saw it was posted today.

Don't judge me for thinking the forums were glitched.

I was just gonna hop in the ole time machine.......................
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by FattyMcG33 View Post
    Good call haha. Updated the date xD

Quote Originally Posted by 0_d4RK_FaLLen View Post
    Was planning on doing some boosts myself this weekend so wouldn't mind grouping with others that have boosts. What stuff you planning on doing co-op, pvp, emergencies, missions?
    Hit me up if you need a fourth.
    I plan on doing all of it. Figured I'd just go with the flow of what everyone wants to do. Possibly just rotate through everything. Get a game or 2 of PvP, then hit up a co-op, take out an ark-fall inbetween when they pop up. I'm always willing to help with missions and do emergencies while driving places. We can always get our contracts done for more rep as well. If you're going to have boosts as well then we should definitely group up. Then we can both get certain group boosts and we both save bits.