+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Soooo Whats your #1 loadout? (Guns & Skill)

I'm almost 1K EGO (about 950ish) & wanted to get everyones take on what they are rockin in terms of top 2 weapons & Skill...

Im using a FRC SAW (Purple) & VOT Auto Fragger (Blue) for PVE
    My main skill I use is Overcharge

I'm working on weapon leveling for pursuits right now so I have a semi-auto sniper and a BMG. My power is always Overcharge.

i use two loadouts for PVE:

FRC Assault Carbine (Syphon)
    Clustershot Shotgun (Syphon)
    Decoy

FRC Saw (Syphon) x2
    Overcharge

did i mention i love syphon?

I am a 1670 ego level. And I use a VOT Grind Fragger (blue) with syphon nano and an assault rifle (purple) with flame nano and all of the mod slots are level 3 mods with emphasis on damage and ammo. I also use infector granades and cloak for PvP. And charge blast 42w for PvE
    Xbox LIVE: AeroWolf X
    Defiance Xbox 360: Aero Fenrir

I use a VBI TACC Assault Rifle (no scope) for soft targets, GBL Ground Pounder for anything bigger in PVE.
    Vot Fragger and Vot Nano Fragger for PvP, although might switch to SMG and VBI Inf-27 Immunizers after today's patch.

Probably worth noting that I'm level 20 in these weapons, so get nice bonuses from them as well as familiarity.

I use cloak all the time, everywhere, been using it from Day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Monky View Post
    i use two loadouts for PVE:

FRC Assault Carbine (Syphon)
    Clustershot Shotgun (Syphon)
    Decoy

FRC Saw (Syphon) x2
    Overcharge

did i mention i love syphon?
    Right on...i gotta try a weapon with the syphon ability

- For solo stuff, I'm using Cloak, VBI Assault Rifle, and a Matchlock boomer.
    - For Co-op I'm using FRC Saw, Ground Pounder, and Overcharge,
    - PVP: Cloak with shotgun (pre-patch anyways), and a scoped heavy VBI TACC assault rifle with a burst mod
    - extra: overcharge with pistol and one of those explosive shotguns (the name escapes me right now)

The extra is basically just alternate ammo types in case I run out of bullets in PVE.

2k ego, bolt action sniper rifles at 19, semi-auto snipers at 12, pistols at 6, big at 10, everything else at 10 EXCEPT ROCKET LAUNCHERS AND DETENATORS.. I use cloak. Only used the other egos to complete my combat pursuits then Respec to only have cloak now

Mine's kind of weird.

I'm using a Auto Pistol as my main weapon and a Sniper rifle as my second weapon.

My Ego ability is Decoy, I currently have the fast reloading skill when staying still, the bonus critical damage when crouched, the bonus damage to those coming towards me, the bonus damage when they are out of combat, the bonus damage from behind and the bonus damage when hip shooting. (All max I think)

I think that's what I have, can't get in game at the moment cause servers down so can't check

started out with overcharge, then worked my way over to cloak

3rd gun I picked up on beta was a auto-shotgun.

lately it been auto-shotgun and assault rifle ( in that order )

but I've also got other loadouts as the need arises ( bolt action sniper rifle and long-range infector ; heavy scattergun and guided missle launcher ; BMG and ground-pounder )

all that and I just cracked 1K ego when the servers went down, the second time today
    The young generation has no clue what freedom is. Because they do not know the limit of it.