+ Reply to Thread

How to Escape a ravine where there are beams and ruins all around you?

How do you get out of this situation......

Quote Originally Posted by Arkman31 View Post
    How do you get out of this situation......
    as in your physically stuck somewhere on the map? use fast travel if so
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found

Press F3 or M to open up your main map. Look for light blue icons at certain locations(like at iron demon ranch, starter area, etc). Highlight it then click the button down at the bottom for fast travel and it will teleport you to that location.

Alternatively you can lose 5% scrip and kill yourself with a grenade/rocket deal and be ported back to the closest respawn point you unlocked.

Also, you can press F7 and do a match and be respawned out of it at the closest respawn point you unlocked prior.

Thanks for the replys guys.....

I believe you can also open your map and double click on your little icon. It should self-extract you I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Phoenix View Post
    as in your physically stuck somewhere on the map? use fast travel if so
    I've never been able to fast travel. I looked at my map, etc and I don't see the blue icon.
    Sign up for the Xbox 360 or PC Ascend: New Gods Closed Beta coming in late Spring (April/May)!
    Click HERE!
    For the x360a List of ArkFall/Ego Codes click HERE!
    For the Defiance achievement list click HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by iiReLaX o View Post
    I've never been able to fast travel. I looked at my map, etc and I don't see the blue icon.
    You may need to zoom in on the map in order to get the fast travel location visible/usable - sometimes they end up buried under mission and vendor markers

blue icon for fast travel are at major gathering points; new freedom, iron demon ranch, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadbyDawn View Post
    You may need to zoom in on the map in order to get the fast travel location visible/usable - sometimes they end up buried under mission and vendor markers
    I was doing that and I've completed every available main story mission and I wasn't able to see it. So I restarted the Beta and there it was.
    Sign up for the Xbox 360 or PC Ascend: New Gods Closed Beta coming in late Spring (April/May)!
    Click HERE!
    For the x360a List of ArkFall/Ego Codes click HERE!
    For the Defiance achievement list click HERE!