+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forever alone simulator???

What kind of MMO is this?? i just played the free weekend and this has to be the most antisocial experience ive ever played.

The place is packed with people and almost nobody ever talks. Just WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by InstallWizard View Post
    What kind of MMO is this?? i just played the free weekend and this has to be the most antisocial experience ive ever played.

The place is packed with people and almost nobody ever talks. Just WOW.
    LOL so true, of course they might talk more if after 2 months Trion actually fixed the totally borked chat.

Everyone else in the game is a bot.
    "Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist." -Pablo Picasso

Yeah, that's an unfortunate "feature" of this game is that they don't really give you any incentive to talk to others.

Personally I'm not that sociable, but from what I've heard if you get a decent clan it will be a lot more lively.

Check here:
    http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?24-PC-Clans

Working as intended.

Now pay Trion the tribute they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
    Yeah, that's an unfortunate "feature" of this game is that they don't really give you any incentive to talk to others.

Personally I'm not that sociable, but from what I've heard if you get a decent clan it will be a lot more lively.

Check here:
    http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?24-PC-Clans
    Most clans are pretty quiet now as well, as many of their more sane members have left the game.

The horrendous chat is one thing that has never been fixed. It takes so many times of listening to someone's open mic before you mute the whole game.
    Most of my friends left the game since there is so many bugs that were not fixed. Loved this last patch kinda ruined it for people that wanted back but since trion doesn't fix the issue in a smart way, like add debris around arkfalls but instead makes vehicles squishy, sadly they probably will just return their season pass from steam and use it towards a game that might actually have some quality people that think of good solutions to problems instead of nerfs.
    I will say congratz at seeing this and welcome to the world of defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
    Most clans are pretty quiet now as well, as many of their more sane members have left the game.
    My impression is that a lot of these clans were formed before the game came out so losing people was a natural consequence of the newness factor wearing off. If you join a newer clan it's probably more active since it will be full of people who have decided they like the game enough to stick around.

Lots of people in clan chat or in groups so you cant hear them.Clan i;m in has over 1,000 people, not quiet.

Well on Xbox there's party chat, which takes you out of the game chat. That's what I use 99% of the time.