Closed Thread

cant you guys make perks stay slotted?

I logged in, joined a freight yard match.....I HAD TO RE EQUIP MY PERK EVER TIME I DIED....fu, at least before it only came unslotted some times, good job trion, another awesome fix, but you got it backwards.

useless.

Careful they will take FY back down for 4weeks to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masasume View Post
    Careful they will take FY back down for 4weeks to fix it.
    That might happen anyways.

They really do need a permanent fix for this problem though, i hadn't had it in about a week and now it's back with a vengeance. =/

Quote Originally Posted by basis View Post
    That might happen anyways.

They really do need a permanent fix for this problem though, i hadn't had it in about a week and now it's back with a vengeance. =/
    Same for me. Wasn't happening for about a week then bam every time I turn around I have to re-equip my last perk.
    PC and PS3 NA IGN: Slymenstra PSN: Memnoch316

instead they installed a new version of the problem. Now my last perk slot occasionally just changes to a different perk (a perk not equipped in any loadout, btw). Un-equipping itself: old news. Appearing to be equipped, but not functioning: been there done that. Now it just straight up becomes a different perk. The bug is evolving.

Defiance Dev
    Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!