+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Service is unavailable

Bought the game last night, downloaded and tried to play and couldn't connect to the servers. Tried to play again tonight and same thing so I downloaded the game again but still the same result.

I purchased and downloaded the game on Steam and am on the NA server. Not really sure what else to do other than just try the game client off the Trion website.

Launch day vet here, same issue. No one else in my guild is having trouble connecting. Out of the Twin Cities, MN, with Comcast for an ISP.

Well that's a bummer. I too have Comcast in San Jose, CA.

I was able to log into the European server just fine. North American is messed up.

That's odd, might have to try that and see if it works.

Boy I would really like to play this game, but I can't. Because I cannot connect to the servers, been three freaking days of this crap. Fix my game already damit.

Quote Originally Posted by xXJayeDuBXx View Post
    Boy I would really like to play this game, but I can't. Because I cannot connect to the servers, been three freaking days of this crap. Fix my game already damit.
    Do yourself a favor and trade it in. Once you'll get on you're just going to be more frustrated.

I can't reload, shoot, or move. If I had a hardcopy instead of buying it over PSN you'd better believe I'd be at Gamestop at least getting something back for my useless purchase.

That is sounding like a great idea!

I'm on livechat right now. They've been useless so far. Probably been stuck with this CSR for about an hour.

Trion's first game, "Rift" is going Free to play in a week or so. Played that for awhile. Probably go back and deep six this useless dog. Check out the archived bugs, make you turn green and wish you never saw this thing in Steam.