+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Member BorderlandsWasSchtako's Avatar

Exploding vehicles when hitting monarch...

Let us do a little physics Trion...a 2 ton vehicle is going 80 miles an hour down a dirt road to do your flipping impossible schtako races...said 2 ton vehicle hits monarch in the big friggin toe...does the vehicle a. destroy the tiny toe and rip off this critters leg...or b. explode.

Whoever thought this was a good damn idea should get fired immediately. What kind of genius says Í KNOW. LETS MAKE THE CARS EXPLODE WHEN THEY HIT SOMETHING THAT CAN RANDOMLY APPEAR ON OUR RACE TRACKS...HURRRRR DURRRR. Was really loving this game til this raging schtako. Simple physics guys. It makes no sense. And vehicles should take more damage not less. Gimme a damn break guys.

Read the patch notes..... Obviously this was an issue.... So it was dealt with.
    J3T
    Yeah what’s another lifetime? Like mine?
    We all die a little sometimes, it’s alright
    Did you come to say your goodbyes to this life?
    We all hurt a little sometimes, we’re alright
    So mothers hold your children don’t you ever let em go
    There is weakness in your grip and they are holding all our hopes

Obviously it is a bigger issue to have things roaming the countryside and reproducing right in the center of race tracks that can arbitrarily explode your car than a few babies crying about people riding around in arkfalls. This is actually a problem. Instead of fixing the ******* races adding four seconds to your time glitch they pull some schtako like this. One hit? Effing stupid and shortsighted.

well if the community wasn't doing car falls we wouldn't have this problem
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

Quote Originally Posted by BorderlandsWasSchtako View Post
    Obviously it is a bigger issue to have things roaming the countryside and reproducing right in the center of race tracks that can arbitrarily explode your car than a few babies crying about people riding around in arkfalls. This is actually a problem. Instead of fixing the ******* races adding four seconds to your time glitch they pull some schtako like this. One hit? Effing stupid and shortsighted.
    Obviously you can't drive a car/quad.... Those races are extremely easy to get gold on. It seems like all you wanna do I QQ instead of persevere..... Enjoy your stay borderlands hero.
    J3T

Quote Originally Posted by A s0t View Post
    well if the community wasn't doing car falls we wouldn't have this problem
    I dont really get this, I've never seen a ark fall fail from people driving around, and after the first week we didnt need the skitterling to destroy the crystal anymore. Im not saying I was cheering them on, as having your ammo kill cherry picked by a car was mildly annoying, but not game breaking. I just think that as a community we gave them plenty of ideas on how to deal with this: adding the busted up walls to the ark falls, adding a count down despawner (incase your just driving through), not allowing cars in ark falls at all (phasing races), or my personal favorite not get any credit for anything you kill with your car (No xp, no scrip, no counting towards your pursuits). But instead we get the lazy mans fix, the nerf, and now I have to set up and use a load out (full of perks Im forced to use now) just to drive down the street without being blown up by the monarch that doesnt load in. But thats just my 2 cents, happy hunting guys.
    Read a Book
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBus4gHF1FE <----- Good stuff people, you might learn something.

Obviously your reply is pedantic and lacking in merit. I have a true problem and your reply is that I can not drive...riveting in your insight you are. Please enlighten me good sir. How does one avoid and drive better when there is a monarch right in between two vehicles that you must drive between in order to get 5.00 minutes? That is right. You got no answer because it is a garbage thing to have to ask to begin with. This is broken and something exploding when it touches something went out of style with the NES. So thanks for your valuable two quid and I am being generous. Rofl...persevere. You apologist swine.

Thank you Brodaki and kind and reasoned response. Not this troglodytic drivel spewing from the cake hole of unsent soul. Buuuhh you have a problem with a technical issue you must be unskilled unlike me and mah gawdlyness imagonnaflexmahepeeeeeen. Cool story unsent. Glad to know I am not alone. I love this game but part of what makes it great is the vehicles...the weakened states are unacceptable. It is bs to get one shotted by knicking a beast and it is ridic that running over five squishy humans makes my car about to explode. You best not show that commercial anymore with the running over of things because it has become false advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderlandsWasSchtako View Post
    Obviously your reply is pedantic and lacking in merit. I have a true problem and your reply is that I can not drive...riveting in your insight you are. Please enlighten me good sir. How does one avoid and drive better when there is a monarch right in between two vehicles that you must drive between in order to get 5.00 minutes? That is right. You got no answer because it is a garbage thing to have to ask to begin with. This is broken and something exploding when it touches something went out of style with the NES. So thanks for your valuable two quid and I am being generous. Rofl...persevere. You apologist swine.
    Um... Lets see...... I scored gold in 9 races back to back( with quads at level 20) one night after my buddy got offline. Ill admit, I was drunk so I continued to go on after my goal, which was just 2 gold races. I walked away that night with a gold in every race. The only issue I had was with the 1st race when come into San Fran, there was a dark matter spawned emergency in my path everytime. So I completed the emergency after trying it w/o doing the emergency 3-4 times. All it takes is patience and perseverance. If I can do it, I'm sure you can champ!
    J3T

Wow...just...wow. I am sure you are just as open and reasoned with every other topic as you are with this one. I prostrate myself before your infinite skills and l33tness. I wish I could be like you when I grow up and not just some terribad who can not race. Golly I suck.