+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So Anybody get a Legendary drop from an arkfall yet???

Just wondering if this was at all possible?

Also secondary question, where the hell are these siege's they were bringing out???

bump cause I wanna know

Sieges are not in game yet. From forum posts extremely rare but with this lockbox in arkfalls there at last is a chance.

yeah I thought so as well, im just wanting some sort of clarification that it can happen, maybe sledgehammer70 can comment in the morning.

and thanks for the info on the sieges!!!

I got one before the rollback, never had one since was my first ever one as well.

Nope, got a few purples but which is nice. Since I've never heard of anyone getting an orange shield/grenade before the patch I imagine you can't.

I got jack, all just regular white/basic items.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffins View Post
    Nope, got a few purples but which is nice. Since I've never heard of anyone getting an orange shield/grenade before the patch I imagine you can't.
    It can happen. It is just insanely rare. I got an orange bio grenade from a arkfall before the patch. To be honest, the quest for orange weapons is a moot one, as Trion has made them way to rare for something that, even if you manage to get the type of item you are after, has random stats that often are worthless on the weapon.

Considering that you basically get a T2 Lockbox at the end of a major Arkfall, it should be very much possible to get an orange. Extremely unlikely, but not impossible.

I got one lockbox. They show you a box icon and then the extra weapon. So it's hard to distinguish from regular ark drops if you're not paying attention. If you have the arkfall stat screen open, you miss it. Just like you miss seeing lock box weapon pop-ups when you buy a lockbox if you have a vendor screen open.

I think my weapon was blue. It was definitely not white.