+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I figured something out

So it finally hit me...why is it there are people that claim they hate the game in general, devs, or patches and still stick around on the forums? They want to ruin the game for others or the actually like the game but they aren't or weren't loved enough as a kid and this is how they express affection towards what they love.

I want to know from actual trolls though since this will flood with them anyways. So tell me and the many others that stand by what they enjoy. What childhood memory are you running from.

Let me be your Dr. Phil.

Calling all trolls, calling all trolls!

Come on people, I'm staying up late to discuss you. So no need to be shy, i stay true to the doctor confidentiality.

I don't like Dr. Phil, some people just want to see where the game might be headed given that it is an MMO some perhaps are hoping for a 180 to happen or something. Others maybe they just get a kick out of it.
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I don't like Dr. Phil, some people just want to see where the game might be headed given that it is an MMO some perhaps are hoping for a 180 to happen or something. Others maybe they just get a kick out of it.
    Ah I see and how does this make you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalojames07 View Post
    Ah I see and how does this make you feel.

Perhaps Happy?
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

So it finally hit me...why is it there are people that claim they hate the game in general, devs, or patches and still stick around on the forums? They want to ruin the game for others or the actually like the game but they aren't or weren't loved enough as a kid and this is how they express affection towards what they love.

I want to know from actual trolls though since this will flood with them anyways. So tell me and the many others that stand by what they enjoy. What childhood memory are you running from.

Let me be your Dr. Phil.
    ** hands you doll**
    where did the troll touch you?

Let me be your Dr. Phil.
    After reading this, I'm trying to figure out something too. See if you can guess what.

Please people one at a time. I'll try to catch up anyways. Ghost the doll didn't touch me, but the compassion I have for you people is the reason why I'm working late tonight

Edge: guessing games are silly but I supposs since it follows my line of work here. Is it where did I get my degree and can you join? The answer is at Top Notch Toolworks and idk can you