+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Probert View Post
    When I'm stealth and some guy is running ard not even close to aiming in my direction and also hip aimming and he one shot kills me with a pistol from 30 to 40 distance wise also remind you I'm stealth....something is up.

I'm done with PvP in this game till they do something with the cheating, and there are a few select people that do it all the time. I'm not saying everybody does, but those people who do ruin it.

Love the PvE though.
    I know on 360, it's ridiculous with the shield glitchers and 100% invis guys. So annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sids View Post
    First off -- I'm sure there are cheaters all over the damn place.

Now then -- just because someone shoots you in cloak, doesn't mean they were HAXING you. I prey on you cloak-shotters, because you tend to run in the same patterns and go to the same places and attack the same kind of targets. I know where you're going to try to come from, who you're going to try to sneak up on, and I can usually guess which way you're gonna run to get there. So I wind up shooting a lot of invisible people -- I might spot you across the waterfront, popping into cloak; I see who you're aiming at, I look where you're going, and I kill you. So, what I'm saying is -- crybabysayswhat? What? Anyway don't rage over getting shot. That's not a good look.
    Whining about how much people whine?

Quote Originally Posted by xDarKxReckoninGx View Post
    I know on 360, it's ridiculous with the shield glitchers and 100% invis guys. So annoying.
    Or he could be doing something legit. Like for instance, Shadow's core, pumped up, time-out, and maxed cloak. Use a north-star flare to hurry up the cool down. It will cool-down your cloak, or any power for that matter, in seconds.

And then the OP claims someone was cheating because they were firing from the hip 2 shotting him in the head. How can you even tell?

I've been accused of cheating once upon a time in F.E.A.R. The dude on the opposing team of our scrimmage spectatin thought I was using some sort of auto-aim program. Really my aim was a culmination of 6 years worth of playing shooters competitively.

I am against cheating but let us not be so quick to blow the whistle on everyone that seems to have a big advantage over us. Why not just ask them..... how do you do it?

they are definitely hack'n. 100% confirmed.

There are still a small group of cheaters who have been cheating since week two. They have been reported many times, but I do not believe Trion has a coherent and effective method of dealing with cheaters.

If support staff was laid off during the "80% layoff" then that will make the chance of cheating being dealt with even lower.
    Excellent Defiance clan for PVE and PVP fans: http://thechosenguild.net/defiance

Yea, seen my share of hacking/exploits in PVP here as well. Most the time I just try to ignore them and keep on and try to have fun.

Sometimes it really becomes a problem though so I'll just leave and rejoin another game. So far it hasn't been too prevalent but, really, if it becomes too frequent, I won't have much of a reason to log in anymore, as after I do a few pursuit related things, I tend to get bored and start jumping in the PVP instances.

I am having lots of fun in Freight Yard though, I think it's more fun than the TDM's, larger area and it's always nice to throw in some objectives, but I do hope Trion can keep the hacking/exploiting to a minimum.

Even premium hacks at the moment only offer a wallhack. There are no more damage or aimbots in this game at the moment. Ur just bad.

After a match I always /inspect a player who does really well (maybe a little too well?). The results are always the same: 4k + EGO rating, good mix of defensive and offensive perks, orange weapons and shield. Combine this with good pvp skill and they are going to dominate. At least it gives me something to work towards.

I love the fact that everyone just assumes everyone is cheating left and right because quote "They are OP and I can't kill them" Did it ever make you think that maybe these people are maxed Ego Level, they have a solid set up for the perks and are maxed at the weapons they use. No everyone just assumes they are are hacking. Are their hackers in the game? More then likely every MMO on the planet will have its share of hackers and exploiters, but their is a difference between hacking and Skill. I am part of a Clan where some of our best at PVP are max level on the weapons they use and Ego and have solid set ups. People reported them for hacking and Trion investigated and found that the claims were not valid.

So to all the people out there that cry hacking every time they are killed by a player multiply times grow a pair and suck it up. You are not gods of PVP you will die just like some of the best PVPer's do many times. Crying about hacking just makes you look like cry babies because someone is better then you and you feel it should not be cause you are so good it shouldn't happen. If you don't like it the market is flooded with MMO's go play one of the F2P's and I am sure you can buy your way to epic levels instead of earning it with Theorycrafting and skill. This is a shooter MMO but it does still require you to think if you want to be the best, its not handed to you because you "Deserve it"

PC/NA
    IGN: Intense

I don't bust back, because I shoot first