+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ludicrous Loot Luck?

Only had an hour or two to play earlier. Took the character that hadn't done the Nolan/Irisa missions through that series. No boosts in effect. Got 3 decent blue ground loot drops, incl. off both tankers. Did 1 major arkfall, got there late and didn't even make the scoreboard, but got a very nice purple Wolfhound.

Then the fun part. Realized I was at 67 keys, so I got a Tier 4. Countless tier 3 and 4 boxes I've bought since launch day have yielded a grand total of 2 oranges, and one of those was in the pre-order Amazon lockbox on Day 1. But this time, 1 box: 3 oranges out of 4 items -- VBI sniper rifle, quick repeater, armada RL.

So I'm guessing that for the weekend event, there's some kind of crazy loot mode in effect?

Only for you my friend. I am having the same luck as ever. congrats!
    Xbox live-Sithisvoid666

You lucky SoB.

But don't get your hopes up. You'll probably go back to the same old luck now that you think its improved.

Y'all whine too much.

Nilxain's Warmaster Guide
    ^^^MUST READ^^^

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/motherlodeskitter2sig3b.jpg
    Siggy done by the ever-talented Ensu

Came in here expecting to see Chris Bridges w/ some chicken 'n beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa View Post
    Only had an hour or two to play earlier. Took the character that hadn't done the Nolan/Irisa missions through that series. No boosts in effect. Got 3 decent blue ground loot drops, incl. off both tankers. Did 1 major arkfall, got there late and didn't even make the scoreboard, but got a very nice purple Wolfhound.

Then the fun part. Realized I was at 67 keys, so I got a Tier 4. Countless tier 3 and 4 boxes I've bought since launch day have yielded a grand total of 2 oranges, and one of those was in the pre-order Amazon lockbox on Day 1. But this time, 1 box: 3 oranges out of 4 items -- VBI sniper rifle, quick repeater, armada RL.

So I'm guessing that for the weekend event, there's some kind of crazy loot mode in effect?
    I`m wasting my time here, i should be playing for that loot
    For serious now, i`m having nice loot this couple of days, no orange stuff but pretty sweet purples.

Quote Originally Posted by Esphyrian View Post
    LOL! Ludicrous, not Ludacris!

Well, I just figured with my horrible luck on them up to now, there must be something funky going on. Guess the RNG finally had a minor correction, then. Thanks for the info and yeah, I'll fully expect it to be 2 more months before I see another one. If then.

I have the Blue, Blue, Blue, Green bug.
    If I buy a T4 and get three Blues in a row I'd bet my house on the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Esphyrian View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6115338&dateline=1367  540390

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa View Post

Now granted i didnt have that good of luck, last night i was playing and in one emergency i mustve got 5-8 item drops. It was raiders on a dock. Idk what it is but even after that it seemed like i was getting more item drops then normal, like a lot more. No complaints here though. I do kno they changed somthning about loot in the patch dnt kno what exactly though. But lets hope it keeps up
    Xbox: Chidy1776

which lockbox vendor did you buy the t4 box from?