+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where are the players?

This supposed to be a Free Weekend but only I notice that there is less players that it was used to be. On Arkfalls there are noticable less players, it takes longer (I'm not talking about Elite Hellbug Monarch which are quite new).

PVP is working like it were working, but it never wasn't so popular as Arkfall.

What's going on? Haters were right? Fan boys will be crucified?
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.

Freightyard has finally been up. That's where everybody went.
    Char: Omnia - EGO rating: 4,756 - Xbox EU

If I wasn't too lazy to hold shift I would talk in CAPS all day.

Having at it with Ulrich under a bli'ear near Trealos, Draglotyzon.
    Up your butt and around the corner! HEEEEYYYYOOOOO!

Can't find the trading forums? http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...rading-Post%29
    Wares Omnifarious! (My own shop) http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rious-%28NA%29
    Just passing through ladies and gentlemen, like what you see? Then speak up.

Plus it's just PC platform anyway... and what they've said.. Freight Yard for the WIN!

I see.

I hope this is Freightyard Today I did Major Arkfall, alone. 451 kills but I'm over now. I didn't bought Defiance to be a single player game
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.

I have been spamming FT. Vehicular kills are hard to come by, good thing most people are bad drivers.

The other possibility is you you are in a small populated phase.

And finally, most new players hasn't progressed to the Arkfalls at the bottom half of the map. Were you at those?

As I have said many times before the game population is going down down down. All the blame is with trion. How long will they support a game with small player population

I know I stopped playing as much NOT because of the bugs but because of lack of time ;_; work and then trying to play a few other games as well. Now I'm kind of waiting on the dlc as I really want to re-do my character and check out sieges.
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

I play on PC NA and I've noticed in the past 2 days there's been noticeably more people at ark falls and vendors, etc. And I can only assume they are newer players, because I managed to get 30+ revives at major ark falls these past two days. Whereas before, it I would get around 2-3 revives a day.