+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arkfall gives lockbox?

Just came back from a break and I just notice that arkfall gives a lockbox, where do I find it?

Quote Originally Posted by foxfai View Post
    Just came back from a break and I just notice that arkfall gives a lockbox, where do I find it?
    Let me know if you find Arkfall which gives a lockbox. You'll be first
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.

When you finish a major arkfall you'll see a box among the rewards. There's your lockbox. It's automatically opened and you receive various weapons/equipment from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Let me know if you find Arkfall which gives a lockbox. You'll be first
    They do. I get one everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ensu View Post
    When you finish a major arkfall you'll see a box among the rewards. There's your lockbox. It's automatically opened and you receive various weapons/equipment from it.
    Oh ok, I did see items in my inventory, but that lockbox image throws me off.

Having at it with Ulrich under a bli'ear near Trealos, Draglotyzon.
    That they do, and it, is, AWESOME!

Can't find the trading forums? http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...rading-Post%29
    Wares Omnifarious! (My own shop) http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rious-%28NA%29
    Just passing through ladies and gentlemen, like what you see? Then speak up.

I brought this game out of retirement and this is a lovely feature. Now if I could only finish major arkfalls this game would be glorious. They finally put in synergy mods other than brutal and run-n-gun in lockboxes too. Better late than never.

Quote Originally Posted by wORLDbREAKER View Post
    I brought this game out of retirement and this is a lovely feature. Now if I could only finish major arkfalls this game would be glorious. They finally put in synergy mods other than brutal and run-n-gun in lockboxes too. Better late than never.
    What, the other mods are available now? How did I miss that?

BTW, I read you post as 'better *latte* than never,' and now the drugs are kicking in, I can go back to bed.
    "I'm one of your gang of zombies!"

Quote Originally Posted by diggergig View Post
    What, the other mods are available now? How did I miss that?

BTW, I read you post as 'better *latte* than never,' and now the drugs are kicking in, I can go back to bed.
    I am going to start writing some of the worst posts in terms of spelling and grammar just to see you correct them. Stage one of my daibolical plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blackthorn View Post
    I am going to start writing some of the worst posts in terms of spelling and grammar just to see you correct them. Stage one of my daibolical plan!
    Haha, if it weren't for the pills kicking in right now, I'd totally pwn that grammatical structuring. As it is, your just kinda floaty in a latte.
    "I'm one of your gang of zombies!"