+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    perks getting uneqiupped, is this planned to be resolved soon?

    my 7th perk gets unequipped every time i restart , even multiple times a day during playing , is this a known issue and planning to be resolved anytime soon ? cause it gets really annoying to the point i stop caring about using only 6/7 perks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Schwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,107
    This has been around since before launch.

    They obviously believe they have much more important things to fix.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Murder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    222
    For some reason my last perk hasn't un-equipped itself in a few days, whereas before it was un-equipping all the time no matter what I did. This glitch, the buggy co-ops, and arkfalls glitching are probably the most annoying bugs I've encountered on this game, and it would be awesome if they fixed them ASAP.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Madrid Spain
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder View Post
    For some reason my last perk hasn't un-equipped itself in a few days, whereas before it was un-equipping all the time no matter what I did. This glitch, the buggy co-ops, and arkfalls glitching are probably the most annoying bugs I've encountered on this game, and it would be awesome if they fixed them ASAP.

    Are you sure it is not just the icon that you see there? if you press the last perk, does your equipped one have an e in the upper-left corner? if not, it is not active it is just the icon of it being equipped...unfortunately


    POSSIBLE INTERFACE

    FIX THE CHAT!!!!!!




  5. #5
    If the bug/glitch doesn't affect the BIT store (even if indirectly), chances are they won't be fixed ASAP.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Renfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Are you sure it is not just the icon that you see there? if you press the last perk, does your equipped one have an e in the upper-left corner? if not, it is not active it is just the icon of it being equipped...unfortunately
    Yes, you need to watch for this as well. Often it will still show the icon but the perk won't be active. Fricking annoying. This happens whenever you log into the game or when you transition in or out of an instance (PvP or Co-op), but fortunately only on your active profile.
    Danger Zone!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
    This has been around since before launch.

    They obviously believe they have much more important things to fix.
    Lol like what? They took keycodes from emergencies instead of fixing them. All they do is **** this game up. So funny.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist,

    While you guys were busy
    arguing about the glass of water,
    I drank it!

    Sincerely,

    The Opportunist

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4
    Yeah this happens to me everytime I enter the multiplayer maps. tired of re-equiping my perk.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    FayetteNam, Arkansas
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwa View Post
    This has been around since before launch.

    They obviously believe they have much more important things to fix.
    yep. it's been there since at least Beta so...

    permabug.

    it's always the last perk so no problem remembering which one to re-equip. UNLESS you get the black, locked, EGO page like I do. Then it's reboot time. annoying lil bug, that one.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Moa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder View Post
    For some reason my last perk hasn't un-equipped itself in a few days, whereas before it was un-equipping all the time no matter what I did. This glitch, the buggy co-ops, and arkfalls glitching are probably the most annoying bugs I've encountered on this game, and it would be awesome if they fixed them ASAP.
    Same here, since the last update that added all the infected/sick people my perk has no longer unequipped itself.

    It doesn't happen any longer to me anyways.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts