+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

perks getting uneqiupped, is this planned to be resolved soon?

my 7th perk gets unequipped every time i restart , even multiple times a day during playing , is this a known issue and planning to be resolved anytime soon ? cause it gets really annoying to the point i stop caring about using only 6/7 perks

This has been around since before launch.

They obviously believe they have much more important things to fix.

For some reason my last perk hasn't un-equipped itself in a few days, whereas before it was un-equipping all the time no matter what I did. This glitch, the buggy co-ops, and arkfalls glitching are probably the most annoying bugs I've encountered on this game, and it would be awesome if they fixed them ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Murder View Post
    For some reason my last perk hasn't un-equipped itself in a few days, whereas before it was un-equipping all the time no matter what I did. This glitch, the buggy co-ops, and arkfalls glitching are probably the most annoying bugs I've encountered on this game, and it would be awesome if they fixed them ASAP.

Are you sure it is not just the icon that you see there? if you press the last perk, does your equipped one have an e in the upper-left corner? if not, it is not active it is just the icon of it being equipped...unfortunately

POSSIBLE INTERFACE

FIX THE CHAT!!!!!!

If the bug/glitch doesn't affect the BIT store (even if indirectly), chances are they won't be fixed ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Are you sure it is not just the icon that you see there? if you press the last perk, does your equipped one have an e in the upper-left corner? if not, it is not active it is just the icon of it being equipped...unfortunately
    Yes, you need to watch for this as well. Often it will still show the icon but the perk won't be active. Fricking annoying. This happens whenever you log into the game or when you transition in or out of an instance (PvP or Co-op), but fortunately only on your active profile.
    Danger Zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwa View Post

Lol like what? They took keycodes from emergencies instead of fixing them. All they do is **** this game up. So funny.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist,

While you guys were busy
    arguing about the glass of water,
    I drank it!

Sincerely,

The Opportunist

Yeah this happens to me everytime I enter the multiplayer maps. tired of re-equiping my perk.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwa View Post

yep. it's been there since at least Beta so...

permabug.

it's always the last perk so no problem remembering which one to re-equip. UNLESS you get the black, locked, EGO page like I do. Then it's reboot time. annoying lil bug, that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Murder View Post
    Same here, since the last update that added all the infected/sick people my perk has no longer unequipped itself.

It doesn't happen any longer to me anyways.