+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dev Tracker?

Dev Tracker?

The dev tracker forum is described as a forum to track what the developers are up to - so I don't get why everything is put in there, because so much of what's in there isn't dev related.

I'm interested in seeing what the devs are working on or what they might be working on next - it's a nice bit of feedback, but as it stands that forum seems a total waste.

or am I just not understanding it's purpose?

What it is is to show you whenever a dev posts and which thread they posted in.
    Xbox Live Ambassador
    Gamertag: Durva360_Gaming (Stephen & Jessica)
    System: Xbox 360 NA Servers
    Character: Raigar Talos Kana Valen
    Clan: House of Valen

Quote Originally Posted by Durva360 View Post
    What it is is to show you whenever a dev posts and which thread they posted in.
    But the mods aren't devs are they? Maybe they should call it staff or mod tracker instead. But at least it makes a little more sense now, but shame as I'd like to of seen what the actual devs were working on - just coz I'm nosey like that lol.

TY

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBard View Post
    But the mods aren't devs are they? Maybe they should call it staff or mod tracker instead. But at least it makes a little more sense now, but shame as I'd like to of seen what the actual devs were working on - just coz I'm nosey like that lol.

TY
    Thats pretty funny. The Devs seem to be very anti social and usually never post in here like they should be. The most activity we get from staff is the mods who close threads.