+ Reply to Thread

Vehicle Locations

If there is a post that has this information in it already please post a link, if not. Please post any locations of vehicle vendors you've found.

Well you got demon farm. But I was able to pick up a sweet all white Hannibal from the consulate on the peninsula.

Someone was driving a dunebuggy. I would like to know where to get that!

Vehicles have a chance at being special deals, but every person gets different deals. The duni (dune buggy) was likely a special deal that someone snagged.

Anyone seen the red dodge challenger rolling around iron demon farm and all over the place to arkfalls? :P I've been driving all around with my buddy dadyo in my dodge challenger doing arkfall drops. Couple friend requests and party invites later I finally accepted on, immediately "How did you get that car!?" when I get into the party xD

most likely cars also from the races - they just ignore the race and ride off somewhere else lol.

Or they used the bits that was given out at soem point (on pc at least) for cash testing or such.

Quote Originally Posted by DustOfDeath View Post
    most likely cars also from the races - they just ignore the race and ride off somewhere else lol.

Or they used the bits that was given out at soem point (on pc at least) for cash testing or such.
    Does not work After about 30 seconds or so it will give you a ten second countdown to drive through the checkpoints, if you don't it fails you right there and than and you lose the car.

PS: I'm going to bed now, if anyone wants to see the dodge challenger out of the trial and get a nice peek at it without having to race it, go to iron demon ranch, i'm parked next to the shop in the dodge challenger. (If you are on the same shard as me)

The only vehicle dealer in the Beta is at Iron Demon Ranch. Rest of the vehicles are mission rewards or vendor specials