+ Reply to Thread

PS3 Servers down?

I cannot connect at all.

Edit: I can get to the character screen, then it lets me on for about 1 sec then crit error, every time. I'm not even in a heavy traffic area.
    In-Game: Ghost Bear
    Degeneration X
    PSN(NA): PEWPMONGER

Quote Originally Posted by Warcurse View Post
    Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzaerian View Post
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

It wasn't down, we played for like an hour more and everyone left. But I really thought it was weird because I kept seeing you go online, offline, online, offline and i was like damn he is having connection problems. But the sieges don't help. (don't get me wrong people I love the sieges)
    PSN: richardmontoya

Proud general of Degeneration X

Yep my azz is constantly being crit served....lol "You've been crit served bych" trions new logo.

I've been having these issues for a coupple days Zabuza i havnt even been able to play for 20 mins since they added sieges... ill take my extra ps3 into work and try there internet connection and see if i can connect from there and see if its my isp trying to actively block me from playing videogames again...

if i had to take a guess though i would say its a serverside load issue or that your ping to the server is saintly high because your isp is throttling your connection....

there have been a lot of reports of this lately so im assuming serverside....

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuza View Post
    I cannot connect at all.

Edit: I can get to the character screen, then it lets me on for about 1 sec then crit error, every time. I'm not even in a heavy traffic area.
    Theyre taking it down for maint, there was a big *** system alert