+ Reply to Thread

Does it matter what platform you Chose at start?

Hey guys

I got a question - I created an account through this website Vonbach Industries and just before you press the ok button you had to choose a platform and I chose Xbox 360.

Will this mean that I cannot join the Beta on the 18th since its only for PC or will everyone who signed up be invited regardless of their chosen platform?

Dont know..

I think I choose PS3 or PC. I hope its good on PC.

I would be curious to know this also, but on a slightly different level.. I applied for Beta on 360 around October, and was asked to do the PC stress test, even though I didn't apply for PC. Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate being chosen to test the game either way, but I am wondering if that negates my chances of testing on the 360, since I am probably a PC beta tester now.

Quote Originally Posted by elquietone View Post
    I would be curious to know this also, but on a slightly different level.. I applied for Beta on 360 around October, and was asked to do the PC stress test, even though I didn't apply for PC. Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate being chosen to test the game either way, but I am wondering if that negates my chances of testing on the 360, since I am probably a PC beta tester now.
    i believe if your chosen platform was xbox it wont negate your chance when the beta for it come out =)

yeah the 18th Jan event is PC only so you don't get invite since you chose Xbox but when your platform beta event is live am pretty sure you will get in so stay tuned

I would think it goes by your account itself, not the platform. Although after the games release I'd imagine you'll be bound to one unless you buy multiple cross platform copies.
    The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it. - Norman Schwarzkopf

http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=686107&dateline=13582  63429

'Now, go swallow some concrete and harden the frak up...'