Cloak w/perks
    1. Fortitude
    2. Cellular Armor
    3. Regeneration
    4. Thick skinned
    5. Gunslinger
    6. Shadows core
    7. Infiltrator
    So has anyone else noticed that even with all the perks that you get killed way to fast? Sometimes I go in and do good and don’t die a lot, other times I die 10 times to 1 kill like I went in naked. Then there is the times that I go to run and can’t because my run speed is a crawl. Just wondering if others have noticed this?

I have not done any PVP yet and not sure if i will but perhaps a 50% health regen with a recharge of 70 would work out?
    I know it has saved me from many situations of fighting by myself
    Your recharge of 10 on your shield is what is getting you killed quickly i would think

Only thing I have notice is the crawl speed it's like imaginary s**t shoes. Be and a friend both had it in one match.
    PSN: richardmontoya

Proud general of Degeneration X

Quote Originally Posted by Assasino View Post
    I have not done any PVP yet and not sure if i will but perhaps a 50% health regen with a recharge of 70 would work out?
    I know it has saved me from many situations of fighting by myself
    Your recharge of 10 on your shield is what is getting you killed quickly i would think
    all the shields i have found so far with a recharge of 70% had a delay of over 9 sec and no hp regen. i know i need a better shield. also i have noticed that the cloak is not working right. i know with decoy you can have a perk that kills the cloak but when i am killed by a guy that is not using decoy and i have not shot, WTF? lol

strange indeed, maybe they are using those spawn type weapons?
    As for my shield it is 50% health regen, 70 recharge and delay of 6 and have heard of some with a lower delay which around 3 would be ideal.
    It certainly also helped for the final boss fight
    Perhaps someone would have a shield for you in the need/want section of the forum

A good Rhino is great for PvP if you run cloak. 40% recharge, 9.6 seconds, 1700ish capacity. Cloak instantly starts the shield recharging, so use cloak as an escape to recharge rather than offensively to gank. Remember that every time you turn invis it recharges shield, so if you shoot or throw a made it will recharge again if you took damage.
    PSN: Jesstival
    In-game: Sludge

Quote Originally Posted by richard montoya View Post
    Only thing I have notice is the crawl speed it's like imaginary s**t shoes. Be and a friend both had it in one match.
    Any new stuff on the marke,t Rich? From you or any of your clan members..?

Get rid of fortitude and cellular armor. My feeling of why your getting killed is because your not killing them quickly enough. Defense perks are great stacked like you have them but i spent a few hours testing them and its not with it. Thick skinned is though, its the only one id use. Pick some more perks that help you kill faster. Also grab the one that allows you to get out of a sticky situation, its when your shield breaks you gain speed. Awesome for pvp.

Also shock nano is awesome. Takes the other players huds and gets rid of them for a second.