Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A question to those who keep complaining

(This is actually a serious question)

Is Defiance the only game you own?

Judging from the posts I've seen about people complaining, it seems as if Defiance is the only game they own and that they simply don't have a social life either. Pretty much, Defiance is their world/life.

Yes, the game is going to have problems. Hell, I've complained about some. But I do it in a way that reports the issues.

And if the Defiance servers are down, I... *gasp*... play a different game. I know, shocking, right?

So, do people own other games? And if you do... why don't you play them when Defiance is down or having too many problems? Why make your blood pressure rise?
    X-Box 360 Gamertag: MykeMirage
    Defiance Username: MykeMirage
    EGO Rating: 1,468
    Goal Completion: 65/104 (Season 1) ; 4/6 (Episodes)
    Clan: Revolution
    Preferred Weapon: Light Machine Guns (Level 16)

Bcuz its trions fault 4 not having srver up wen i want 2 play the wurld revulv around meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im with you. One thing i dont get is when someone posts how much they hate the game yet they continue to post. Maybe they want to see any updated info, who knows. If I hate a game i stop playing it and stay away from it entirely. I guess everyone is different so who am i to judge, ya know.

I think deep down they just want the best for the game, They just come here to vent there frustration, Or anger. Dont worry about it. It doesnt hurt anyone and if it makes them feel better leave them to it.

Trion will have seen this a million times before it happens with EVERY single game.

Well.. I can answer why in one point:

1. You're on the internet. You really expect better?
    http://www.combconsolidated.com
    The most awesomest EU clan of awesomey awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Giotto View Post
    I think deep down they just want the best for the game, They just come here to vent there frustration, Or anger. Dont worry about it. It doesnt hurt anyone and if it makes them feel better leave them to it.

Trion will have seen this a million times before it happens with EVERY single game.
    People want the problems fixed. That's the fact.
    As for the other games........well........didn't dish out cash to Trion to play other games.
    It's not about selfishness, conceitedness, or any such similar concepts.
    People simply want what they paid their money for. End of story.
    Steam ID: baelrusk

"Excuses don't absolve one of accountability. Oneself alone is responsible for both their actions and their inactions."

Quote Originally Posted by baelrusk View Post
    People simply want what they paid their money for. End of story.
    I agree, but at the same time I don't. They don't own other games they haven't bought or put money into? I know with Defiance it's different because the boosts expire. But let's say when they don't have any boosts active.
    X-Box 360 Gamertag: MykeMirage
    Defiance Username: MykeMirage
    EGO Rating: 1,468
    Goal Completion: 65/104 (Season 1) ; 4/6 (Episodes)
    Clan: Revolution
    Preferred Weapon: Light Machine Guns (Level 16)

Quote Originally Posted by MykeMirage View Post
    (This is actually a serious question)

Is Defiance the only game you own?

Judging from the posts I've seen about people complaining, it seems as if Defiance is the only game they own and that they simply don't have a social life either. Pretty much, Defiance is their world/life.

Yes, the game is going to have problems. Hell, I've complained about some. But I do it in a way that reports the issues.

And if the Defiance servers are down, I... *gasp*... play a different game. I know, shocking, right?

So, do people own other games? And if you do... why don't you play them when Defiance is down or having too many problems? Why make your blood pressure rise?
    It is a game that I bought. Your Welcome.

IGN: The ShowOFF!

This is very true that you could just go play another game but if you pay for something and every time you want to play it it is down or something is wrong with it then you should vent about it and the company should do something to fix it not just put out patches that obviously were not tested because all they do is make the game worse then before.

*****ing about stupid **** is one of the few rights we have in this World. And people also have the right to be upset if a product they purchased isn't working as advertised. But generally speaking, gamers tend to be very forgiving despite what you see on internet forums. They'll often work around issues themselves and get on with it. In the case of Defiance though, that's not always an option.

I look at it this way though, they already have my money and I'm not getting it back. At this point I'm just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. But let's be honest, Trion is flat out ****ing incompetent. I don't feel bad for them in the slightest when I see the dozens and dozens of hate threads that fill this site everyday.

Oh, there I went... complaining about complaining in a complaining thread a guy made about people complaining.