+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DLC Refund

DLC Refund

This game was released a year too early. I have never played a game with so many problems and its still generating more as we go. Being a massive Rift fan I really expected this game to be on par with its sister company

How far away from the truth can I be. Communication from them has been pee poor to say the least although they did try for a day or two

I will gladly walk away from this game if I can get a refund on the DLC pack I have brought in advance. The way its been going we will be lucky to see any and when we do I can safely say it will be bugged to hell guaranteed

Please offer us a refund on DLC subscribers or even credits towards Rift store and I am out of here with a hard lesson learned

But guess this will go unread like so many other posts

You´re so right dude....

Sad you cant give the game the time it needs I ptiy this impatient generation of gamers

Quote Originally Posted by Fiox speaks wisdom
    Sad you cant give the game the time it needs I ptiy this impatient generation of gamers
    I just did a double take a million threads about whining about wanting DLC and this one wants to give it back... Kids today man.....

I wonder how many of them have any job that has deadlines, and time limits, and creative input - do they understand how much time it takes to do something and that everything isn't poofed out of thin air?

There are REAL problems with Trion and the game, legitimate ones - DLC will only make it worse if it is released before the problems are fixed. This takes time.

Sigh so tired of it.

They most likely don't lol

I don't know if it is me getting older, but I'm finding it kind of fascinating watching the game getting smoothed out. Almost like a gardener sculpting the landscape. Sure it's a flawed game but it's definately better than some games I've bought for the same price. Like the last wolfenstein game, certain points of gta had fatal bugs that never let you progress no matter what you did. Anyway it's being sorted so time will tell. Patience is a virtue so they say, sadly lacking in today's gimme gimme society

Quote Originally Posted by Fiox View Post
    Trion was given time. It is called development. When it hit the shelves, it is considered a finished product. Underneath this failed logic, I could sell a game in alpha, untested and barely running, and people should fork over their money just on the concept and hopes that eventually they will get content without major issues.

What I feel is truly sad is that people allow themselves to get walked over and smile while it is happening.

Their not walking over us have you ever coded a mmo across 3 platforms at once I'm sure you haven't so unless you have a slight idea as to what goes into fixing all the bugs your whining about do yourself a favor and shutup you will look less foolish. That game in alpha thing your talking about you wanna see that go look up war z that was truly a broken *** game that had a cash shop and you had to buy the game too.

For those of us who played in Beta/Alpha I can assure you this is no where near Alpha.