+ Reply to Thread

First DLC Release??

Does anyone know when the first dlc is coming out for defiance on xbox 360 and wat it comes with cuz i bought the season pass for and do not want to waste about 40 dollars in microsoft points

I'ts turning into a forum newbie game now isn't it...

Need Reverend Blood's "Search is here" gif back.

we might not even make it to dlc. i bet the game breaks before it can happen. god i wish i could get my money back.

After Siege mode came out, and the constant disconnects still transpiring on top of the huge group function not working making it pretty much impossible to SEE friends in the game.... I cant really justify spending money on a service that has multiple playability issues regularly. That's on top of the server consistency issues. After the first month and the fixes it was all good. But during the second month where a large majority of people I was playing with quit... I cant help but wonder if this game is still going to be available after another month. Do I want the game to not have issues? Damn right I want it to work fine. But if the issues are the standard for this MMO, and all 12 of the people who I "was" playing with quit because of said issues, I just cant justify paying any more money for a product that Im not going to be playing with friends cause they quit. If they were still around, maybe. But They got driven off by the constant server DCs, glitches, downtimes, and in-game dysfunctionality. If the game had smaller issues, and pre-set downtimes where we knew in advance more than 24hrs, and hadn't had this weekends MAJOR player/friend/group feature recognition issues.... I would have maybe considered it. But not anymore. Sorry Lars. I was routing for the game. But theres just too much inconsistency in server stability, playability, and in-game functionality. Again... I like what WORKS. But its too inconsistent for me to pay for more, especially after this weekend and my last 3 friends quitting the game. I aint mad, I am not in a rage, just disappointed in where this game is going. *big shrug*
    Advanced Weapon... it's near.
    "Advanced Weapon.... It's mocking you".

Starting to resemble Turok Multilayer, disappointing with so much potential.

I was going to buy the DLC but decided I am going to wait and see how this turns out. The DLC is a kickstarter for them for sure, the game can not survive is people dont pay up for the season pass.

I really want this game flourish, i love the concept.

Really regret buying season pass not even no info as when dlc coming what a waist off ms points. The game good but needs more its like its still in beta stages maybe you shoulda saved it for xbox one then it may have been finished for launch

Quote Originally Posted by DEMPSEY View Post
    Really regret buying season pass not even no info as when dlc coming what a waist off ms points. The game good but needs more its like its still in beta stages maybe you shoulda saved it for xbox one then it may have been finished for launch
    FAIL!

It's already been announced for end of July