+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Will all the dark green areas of the World Map ever be partially/completely filled in with new areas to explore?

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Trunks View Post
    There are rumors of still to be found hidden content (such as hidden car vendors or whatnot). Is this true and if so are we still missing a bunch of stuff or only a few things?
    ^This, please ask if we've missed any Easter Eggs
    EU - Xbox 360

Any plans for and auction house, player stores, or maybe a storage locker?
    Platform: Xbox 360
    Gt: Demosnemo
    Clan: Browncoats

Ive already posted a question but i feel this is more important to the community as a whole. Last week i made a thread praising across the badlands, i had just started watching it, again amazing show. My second point to the thread was about salvage, keycodes and energencies. I was wondering if we would ever have a weekend where emergencies gave salvage boosts and keycodes, id love to see more people playing these things. Also salvage boosts. Thats something many of us would pay for. Any thoughts?

Thanks and i urge anyone and everyone to watch across the badlands. It will bring you new light on what this team does and how dedicated they are.

how much HP does a character have and does it go up with your level?

Quote Originally Posted by METALPUNKS View Post
    I was wondering if we would ever have a weekend where emergencies gave... keycodes.
    Yes, it was the weekend of launch... and the whole week before it, and half of the week after.
    Then they patched it so that people would spend more money on bits.

I would like to see a tabbed inventory in game, something that can separate out mods / shields / grenades / weapons. Any plans for this?
    Chuck Bronson
    (PVP - Mephos)

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Blood View Post
    Yes, it was the weekend of launch... and the whole week before it, and half of the week after.
    Then they patched it so that people would spend more money on bits.
    I know it wasnt always like this. I do not believe it was to make money, i think it was more for keeping rare loot rare, my opinion. This i speak of is more for getting people back to playing emergencies.

How is crafting going to work? Will it use existing salvage, new items, or both?
    Chuck Bronson
    (PVP - Mephos)

What happened to the EU friendly challenge hour?
    When will we see new vehicle designs in game not repaints.