+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    When will we see more main story quests? Will the main story be continued in each DLC that comes out? I want to know what happens next and what becomes of Von Bach~! D:

.~PS3 Player~.

I know you always say you consider every fan find of the week(doo dooh dilly doo) but once i heard you say some are considered less. With what i am about to say would this be something perfect for fan find of the week(di di doo dilly do)? I ask because it doesnt all have to do with the game.

Here goes. Everyday i drive by many of the places we all play at in the game all the time. I live in the north bay and drive all over all the way south of the city. I thought it would be awesome to show the fans that do not live here these places. What they look like now. Like muir woods and the bay bridge and even little details like the san quentin sign. Any true fan would love this, i know i would. My main question is about the land itself. Is it the same as far as land mass goes? Meaning did the terramorphing change the actual shape of the land if you were looking down from a plane?

Sorry if was answered, been unable to watch last time and on youtube:

Will we have to purchase a species change to have our mains be castithan, or will we have to play alts if we want to play castithan without additional costs on top of dlc cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Hello again, everyone! I figured I'd get more of a head-start this time.

We've got another episode of Across the Badlands tonight, and Overload & Dahanese need your questions abou Defiance!

Please try to stick to one question per post, or be okay with only one of those questions being answered. I'll pick a handful, and we'll get the answers from the powers that be.

~ Morgana
    When is the DLC coming out?
    Commander of the 82 Rapid Reaction Force.

Don't pity the Company for they are there to make profit.

Don't pity the Consumer for they pay for the product.

Pity the Product for they are born into this world with their destiny already made and their fate sealed.

-Lupis Volk [Pity the Product]

So I'm guessing we'll be seeing Charlie Rivers at some point?????

Or maybe not lol
    Xbox Live GT - xDarthxHefnerx
    Clan - DOB aka Dirty Old Bastards

Are there anymore hidden easter eggs or secrets nobody has found yet in the game?

But seriously, motorcycles?
    Platform: Xbox 360
    Gt: Demosnemo
    Clan: Browncoats

Quote Originally Posted by jbob spittlewop View Post
    But seriously, motorcycles?
    with turrets on the sidecars?
    Commander of the 82 Rapid Reaction Force.

Don't pity the Company for they are there to make profit.

Don't pity the Consumer for they pay for the product.

Pity the Product for they are born into this world with their destiny already made and their fate sealed.

-Lupis Volk [Pity the Product]

What killed the cat again?

I have several question but I think the one I would like to ask is Most important in my book. Which is a better feel to the chat system where important group information can be seen during combat if something needs to be put out? lets face it we have voice comms but not all people have mic's so or have Ear's on (baby sleeping in the room) issues.

Will you be adding any dogs to Defiance? I ask because the Rift team seems really fond of corgis and I know I would love to see more animals in game.

Also, will other parts of the U.S be playable in the future? I know that Trion might not want to have the player hang out in Defiance but I think it would be cool to see what is left of Cleveland and Columbus.