+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    are y'all going to wait until the DLC before you start shooting Across the Badlands from the Castithan bath?
    "remember that I am an ***; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ***."
    Censored??? it's frellin' Shakespeare ! Twits!

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    What's the favorite drink at the Need/Want?
    Same as every other bar, the free one.
    "remember that I am an ***; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ***."
    Censored??? it's frellin' Shakespeare ! Twits!

can we expect additional ego powers down the road somewhere?

Can you add a flamethrower and minigun weapon? One that we can have in our loadout i mean.
    PSN ID: Xx-Fang92-xX - PS3 NA

Screenshot of DLC car please & ETA on it.

Will a Stamina Bar ever be implimented into the game for both PVE and PVP? With the charge blades en route, i believe a Stamina Bar will hinder players from spamming the blade.

On the PVP side of things, A Stamina Bar will eliminate those annoying bunny hoppers.

Can we see a "Beastmaster" and any other new EGO Abilities added the grid? IT'd be super cool to summon a hellbug skit/warrior/archer/blastsbod and eventually mountable Monarch to assit with fighting or kite enemy mobs away from friendlies.

Can we expect to see more types of vehicles?

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Being that we are able to have massive clans is Trion going to ever increase grouping sizes? It would be nice to have open world clan raid groups for better organized Ark hunting & whatnot. And also it would make it easier for us to do clan pvp. Right now our clan is stuck grouping up into small groups & trying to que at the same time to all get thrown into the same game.

More of a suggestion than a question, but I hope it's okay.

Are there any plans to implement an "Instant Action" system similar to the same system currently found in "Rift?" I'm thinking that it would keep players busy between content updates.