+ Reply to Thread

Attack Kills in Capture and Hold

Can someone please make a little bit clearer to me what constitutes an attack kill? I just had a game where I had 6 caps and 18 kills, at least half of which were in the process of taking the point. Result = 0 attack kills, I am able to do most of the daily contracts with only an investment of 30 min to an hour each. I have now spent over 2 Hours on this and have a total of ONE freaking kill so far.

/rant off.

Any help/pointers would be much appreciated

It's very tiny kill-credit radius, it's either YOU standing right next to capture point and kill somebody.. OR enemy standing right next to capture point and you kill that person. I'm not sure which one is it, somebody has to know.

I skip this one, Trion need to make radius larger.
    (NA | PS3)

Quote Originally Posted by ventuz View Post
    It's very tiny kill-credit radius, it's either YOU standing right next to capture point and kill somebody.. OR enemy standing right next to capture point and you kill that person. I'm not sure which one is it, somebody has to know.

I skip this one, Trion need to make radius larger.
    Yep, I think both of you need to have the point right up your butt for it to count. I finished a game with 20 kills and I had only one added to my daily. And just about every kill was within 15-20 feet of the point????
    They definatly need to make it larger for sure.

The best way I've found is to camp near Point B and wait for the other side to retake it. People are always bouncing around the middle so hop down and grenade/shotgun them. Sometimes a Cerberus will park there or get stuck and you can blow it up.

Many of the PVP dailies are terrible and not well thought out. They do take way longer than they should.

I ended up hanging out around B with my courier and got lucky with a couple of Cerberus kills. The other one they need to figure out is today's Turret kills. Sad when you respawn and see 3 guys just hanging out at the initial spawn point just waiting for the Cerberus to spawn while our team gets hammered, actually getting a spot and having the driver run you into the pit just to kill you so he/she can get in the turret/passenger seat.