+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone else getting sick and tired of your ps3 crashing??

Why is my PS3 crashing virtually ever 2nd or 3rd day? Is it because someone thought it would be a great idea to put a PC MMO game onto PS3 and XBOX platform? I love the game I'm just sick and tired of the game freezing or my PS3 crashing. I have to turn the power off at the wall just to turn my PS3 off. Is this happening to anyone else?

-.- and then PS3 asks you to go through the check routine

eject the disk, wait 5 sec for restart - no checking crap.
    you gotta be crazy, you gotta have a real need.
    you gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street.
    you gotta be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.
    And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight
    you gotta strike when the moment is right without thinking.

yeah its GAY...... Im waiting for the day i do that and the PS3 just craps itself :P

First two weeks I had similar issues with the ps store download version. Then, after a while, it stopped crashing. Maybe try reinstalling everything?

Network communication failure crash??

Turn media device to off. Nat 2, UPnP off, wired connection. Get your wires replaced if they are more than 4 years old. If you have an old wireless try Almond Securifi, its a touch screen for ps3 and it works well.

Thank you for letting me pop your head like a zit in PVP, 50 head shots and all I got was a lousy T shirt.
    (X
    Solo'd a Major Arkfall Scrapper a couple times and thought "WHERE IS EVERYONE?" LOL
    -prior to 4/16/13

It's annoying, but I can deal with annoying. I just don't know if it harms my system. That would suck.
    "It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down"

This is a real problem. It usually gets me at least once a night. I played last night with zero hard freezes, it was awesome. Now, if only we could stay on with out getting server Crit.
    In-Game: Ghost Bear
    Degeneration X
    PSN(NA): PEWPMONGER

Quote Originally Posted by Warcurse View Post
    Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzaerian View Post
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuza View Post
    This is a real problem. It usually gets me at least once a night. I played last night with zero hard freezes, it was awesome. Now, if only we could stay on with out getting server Crit.
    I had a friend that wrote to them about it and they told him it was his internet and not TRIONS problem. When he told me that I was like OMG. I have the fastest Internet that gaming can buy and mine still FREEZES.. They have a lot of issues with this game to fix and need to do so soon. They are losing customers daily because of stuff like this....
    PSN: Snakey21267

This !!! I have no problems when playing this game in off hours, but when the majority of people who play start coming on the game falls down the crapper. I was just fine last night till about 9pm est. Then issue after issue after issue. Drop game. Server disconect etc... Blows cause this is a fun game and I wish I could play more, but TRion dosnt let me.
    Im a DUDE so don't try and touch my goodies perv.

Off hours are great but weekends and peak hours really is in the crappers. Hope they can fix it. Get a lot of players in one area and it starts lagging bad, like the sieges and bosses in ark falls
    PSN: Snakey21267