+ Reply to Thread

Stop Dissing Trion!!

Idk why people are making such a big deal out of defiance bugs its a mmo most mmo have bugs and server crashs when they come out the first 2-3 months plus people u got to under stand defiance is the first true mmo to come out for console yea i know final fantasy online came out for xbox an ps3 but u got to look at the game final fantasy online is able to play with pc and console players defiance is the first mmo of it kind to come out for console if u people would just give the company some time they will have everything up to par in about 2 months or so plus i do not know why u would complain so much about freinds and clan and nearby players quick launch yea is bugged at the moment but they have it fix as soon as they can.. an btw trion haveing issuse in side there company they just fired 85 employes from trion and most of them did work on defiance just give the company some time and let them do there work they will ahve the game u to par as soon as they can just have faith in defiance and trion...

GT: Ash3rm3n
    In game: Vulthum
    p.s. see u all on defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Vulthum View Post
    Idk why people are making such a big deal out of defiance bugs its a mmo most mmo have bugs and server crashs when they come out the first 2-3 months plus people u got to under stand defiance is the first true mmo to come out for console yea i know final fantasy online came out for xbox an ps3 but u got to look at the game final fantasy online is able to play with pc and console players defiance is the first mmo of it kind to come out for console if u people would just give the company some time they will have everything up to par in about 2 months or so plus i do not know why u would complain so much about freinds and clan and nearby players quick launch yea is bugged at the moment but they have it fix as soon as they can.. an btw trion haveing issuse in side there company they just fired 85 employes from trion and most of them did work on defiance just give the company some time and let them do there work they will ahve the game u to par as soon as they can just have faith in defiance and trion...

Show me a thread in off-topic that dissed Trion as of recent please. If you can't then I suggest you pack up and go home because we're full of super heroes already.
    Heavens Sword: Blood of a King, Heart of a Clown
    Join us in Skype: Stahlister
    Known as Kloun on PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    Show me a thread in off-topic that dissed Trion as of recent please. If you can't then I suggest you pack up and go home because we're full of super heroes already.
    I'm a Super Hero!

Wooooooooosh

It's all Carlton's fault he started it.

LV-426, Hadleys Hope Terraforming Colony (Vacation homes on Pandora & Promethea)
    :: giggles:: were more full up than the mexican super-friends and hall of justice combined.

Who's Trion?
    GT PoLeo
    IGN July
    Clan Vendetta
    Most Hated Person on Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by PoLeo View Post
    Who's Trion?
    I think he talking about a fitting room at a clothing store.
    Wooooooooosh

Quote Originally Posted by Vulthum View Post

My eyes glazed over about three sentences in... I think. As there is no punctuation whatsoever, horrendous grammatical structure, and substandard 'net spelling, I can't really tell the part where you lost me.
    Hell no, I don't want to go get some fries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dist0rt3d Hum0r
    Y'all whine too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clown
    There's no "5" in "Kurt Jr."!

Quote Originally Posted by Obderiath View Post
    My eyes glazed over about three sentences in... I think. As there is no punctuation whatsoever, horrendous grammatical structure, and substandard 'net spelling, I can't really tell the part where I you lost me.
    I thought it had punctuation, but I realized it was some dirt on my screen.
    Wooooooooosh