+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiance Shop

Defiance Shop

This is probably the most stupid question that will ever be stumbled upon ever, but I have to ask while the beta is still open and I still have Bits.

Is the Defiance Shop a physical place in-game? I'm dying inside asking people where they're getting their cosmetics, but I guess people aren't really too talkative.

HALP

You can get in game cosmetics from going to your inventory, then press space, a little radial wheel will show up, it is at the bottom called "Defiance Store".

Hope that helps. Not the best at giving instructions.

Ah, much appreciated. I figured it'd be on Trion's site, since that's where you have to enter the pre-order codes for Steam and all. Thanks man.

In the first base camp there is a 'store' unit outside the tent that contains the commander. I used it to buy an infantry headgear (helmet) but it never showed up in my inventory altho the 'bits' were deducted from my total available. Do not know if this is because of the game or my own ignorance of what and how to use the various interfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Xigunder View Post
    In the first base camp there is a 'store' unit outside the tent that contains the commander. I used it to buy an infantry headgear (helmet) but it never showed up in my inventory altho the 'bits' were deducted from my total available. Do not know if this is because of the game or my own ignorance of what and how to use the various interfaces.
    It wont be in your main inventory. Go to your character page. Above your head should be a 'headgear' option, click that and select the helmet.

Same thing for outfits, only that selection is under your 'feet' on the character screen.

Press F5 in game to open the defiance market, anything purchased on one char can be claimed by the others, unlocks are account wide.
    Mankind's greatest weakness, and greatest strength, hope.

Regards HexCaliber.

Quote Originally Posted by HexCaliber View Post
    Press F5 in game to open the defiance market, anything purchased on one char can be claimed by the others, unlocks are account wide.
    I believe boosts and inventory upgrades are per-character.

I tested this and inventory upgrades are per-character. Outfits, vehicles, and headgear are account wide (during this beta at least). We will see how things are when it goes live.
    GUNBAD
    Saving the world... in our spare time.