+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NicodemusTNT View Post
    You mean the Transamerica Pyramid?
    Probably... maybe... I don't know I heard there is a pillar you can climb downtown and the prompt never came up for me I walked around the whole thing for about 20 minutes carefully searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Covington View Post
    Throwing around the trolling tag much? We can't take screen shots.

I wanna smurf!!! If we have pets I want one!!!

Anyone find that "secret" downtown building to climb? I searched and it never prompted me to climb it.
    SAME!! omg wtf...

I think the 360 doesent have it...but I saw a video on it for the Ps3....I no understand

Quote Originally Posted by Covington View Post
    Probably... maybe... I don't know I heard there is a pillar you can climb downtown and the prompt never came up for me I walked around the whole thing for about 20 minutes carefully searching.
    Yea, I realllly don't think its there, I did one hell of a search for that thing lol, anyone else confirm this? Not sure why, but its like the most interesting thing imo if it works lol, im a weirdo...(cue Dr.Who music)

Can someone find the secret to making this game work and fixing the problems? If so, when they do, please pass on the information to Trion. Other than that, I want a smurf as well.

I see it just fine on PC
    Its not that small you only can see it zoomed in ....

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiznurf View Post
    That's where I live.
    lmao. you rock

Quote Originally Posted by Maledict View Post
    I see it just fine on PC
    Its not that small you only can see it zoomed in ....
    When comparing it to the bigger sleeping bags and packs its so small its funny.

See I'm wondering if some of the stuff I've been seeing aren't just things the devs are having fun with. The other day I finished up an arkfall and everyone was leaving. On the ground there was this long horizontal line that looked like someone was using a BMG but no one was and it was continuous. In Freightyard there's the self-driving ATV that I've sometimes thought was a cloaked player, but it isn't. The ATV drives itself and can't be damaged. I think it's the devs. Then someone posted the video of the guy swimming in the air and there are people walking backwards, people walking underground with only their heads showing and others walking in the air. I don't know how much of this is due to player exploit, devs having fun, or random error.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope499 View Post
    SAME!! omg wtf...

I think the 360 doesent have it...but I saw a video on it for the Ps3....I no understand
    It's the tallest building in San Fran, the kind of pyramid one with the square pillars at the bottom. I'm on xbox, have climbed it, and I've jumped and driven off the top. You go around each square pillar until you find the one that has an X prompt to begin climbing. That's on the outside of the pillar and like the second pillar from a corner (might be the third). You will be taken to the next stage. And have to look at the outside supports to find one that prompts to climb higher. Then, you will be on the outsdie of the building kind of on a broken ledge and by the window in front of you there is a kind of hard to get prompt to climb higher.

It does exist and is a great spot to just sort of let your ATV fall off of so you can spin her around and get the 1080 pursuit done. That or Toolworks, but this one is cooler. I did around 11 spins I think.

Yep the building does exist. I've climbed it several times exploring. Just like Indra says. You find where the climb spots are and keep going. Gonna search for the smurf next.
    I am the Ancient One!