+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nim not so bad

Nim not so bad

Ive expected the worse from this last boss. I thought i would never beat him. I even held off for a while. So finally i decide to go in, i get to nim and 10 minutes later with no use of ego powers i beat him. I can give a few pointers which is the point of this post.

-use the perk thay adds an extra 30% critical from hip fire, along with a bmg, aim for the head and get those crits. Or use hip fire smg which i did.
    -infector grenades.
    -roll and use blockades as well for nim 2.0 and 3.0

Thats it its simple. I do have one more tip to give and to me its the biggest one. Dont rush the game to nim. Do things the game offers and level up a bit. Many people say there is no difference between ego 20 and 2000. There is. Perks is one big thing. The more perks you have the better. Equip all the defense perks for nim. Another is leveled up weapons. Those 1.0 reloads and other bonuses add up. Last thing is switch up your perk setup from what you have before hand. Your fighting a boss so some perks will be useless. Enjoy.

after the nim nerf doesn't count for a forum thread about it, just my personal opinion. no real feat accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Ferah View Post
    after the nim nerf doesn't count for a forum thread about it, just my personal opinion. no real feat accomplished
    He was nerfed?! I was about to kill him for my 5th or 6th time... is that for real? If so.. that sucks, carebears ruin everything.
    IGN - Starbat

yup easy mode for people that couldnt roll or run around a pillar. hes a joke compared to release

That sucks so bad... guess it's a good time to fight him entirely melee again. Did it once, guess there's no harder way to fight him.
    IGN - Starbat

So they nerfed the last boss? I get the dumb matron from the co op, but the last boss? How long is Trion going to listen to the stupid vocal minority? The 10 or w/e whiners who complained about the difficulty in no way represent the playerbase, this is stupid.
    NA PSN: Archdemonz39

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    So they nerfed the last boss? I get the dumb matron from the co op, but the last boss? How long is Trion going to listen to the stupid vocal minority? The 10 or w/e whiners who complained about the difficulty in no way represent the playerbase, this is stupid.
    Have to agree, even people I know aren't twitch gamers took him out within a week.. this is just messed up.
    Can't say I'm surprised though. Trion-Defiance has been crazy about fixing unimportant crap, while ignoring the game breaking things we deal with every day.
    IGN - Starbat

Quote Originally Posted by StarBat View Post
    Have to agree, even people I know aren't twitch gamers took him out within a week.. this is just messed up.
    Can't say I'm surprised though. Trion-Defiance has been crazy about fixing unimportant crap, while ignoring the game breaking things we deal with every day.
    Well look at the forums threads, they have no other way to know what people want and most of the whiners focus on PvP crap and such. They whined about Nim, nerfed. The matron, nerfed. Shotguns, nerfed. Infectors, nerfed and they want more. SAW got a little nerf. Vehicles, double nerfed. PvP only bugs and glitches, priority fixed.
    We need normal players to be more vocal, can't let the whiners be the only ones heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    We need normal players to be more vocal, can't let the whiners be the only ones heard.
    I've always been vocal about what I felt didn't need to be nerfed. People have been complaining about stealth lately, I claim it only needs a duration nerf (I prefer stealth), and only if they nerf infection durations, but I'd adapt if they nerfed it into the ground. I'll use the tools I have, no matter what they do to my preferred play style. Infectors don't need a damage nerf, but not being able to regen shields for an extra 10 seconds is bunk. Bunk *** bunk.

As it is, when someone's hitting me with an infector, I've accepted I'm going down at least half the time, so I try to take a few out with me... especially the cheap *** with the infector.

It's not even that I haven't found a decent immunizer, because I have one, 13% fire rate, and +burst mod, I used it once and made myself sick. It's too cheap, and I don't get as much satisfaction from say, an already nerfed shottie.
    IGN - Starbat

Quote Originally Posted by StarBat View Post
    I've always been vocal about what I felt didn't need to be nerfed. People have been complaining about stealth lately, I claim it only needs a duration nerf (I prefer stealth), and only if they nerf infection durations, but I'd adapt if they nerfed it into the ground. I'll use the tools I have, no matter what they do to my preferred play style. Infectors don't need a damage nerf, but not being able to regen shields for an extra 10 seconds is bunk. Bunk *** bunk.

As it is, when someone's hitting me with an infector, I've accepted I'm going down at least half the time, so I try to take a few out with me... especially the cheap *** with the infector.

It's not even that I haven't found a decent immunizer, because I have one, 13% fire rate, and +burst mod, I used it once and made myself sick.
    Forget the damage and duration. Take the homing and auto aim off and it'll be good lol. But thats a whole different topic, we shouldnt corrupt the thread, theres enough infector threads...trust me.