Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Infectors are ruining the game

its mainly the burst mods and its not just the immunizer its now the outbreaker which basically takes the cheese to a whole new level by burning you in a second even if u could take the minigun into pvp youd still get outdone by an infector these guns are causing people to leave in their masses its just so imbalanced and something needs to be done this is getting out of hand Burst mods have to go thats whats annoying people before people were using them without the mods and it was actually balanced and there was no complaining it kills the fun so sort it out.get rid of burst mods problem solved balance restored

Infectors are fine it's just who you play against! I was just playing PVP (for the first time ever) and went 11K/7D and then went 4K/11D using an infector! You are better than some and worse than some...Get over it! Please we do not need anymore guns nerfed!

SAVE THE TREES! SAVE THE RAINFOREST!

PSN: TIATWINK
    In-Game Name: Aneyssia Nirvana
    Clan Status: Leader of New World Order

yep tucker you obviously use infectors

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...bout-infectors.

Check out my idea for this "issue" with infectors. Post to get it back in the public eye if you like my idea.

You couldn't just post in one of the 15 other threads with " infectors are ruining the game" in the subject line?

It's quite obvious with the amount of hate for Infectors and the longer queues for PvP something is going on.
    I guess if they leave them as they are PvP will be as empty as Shadow Wars and take 1 hour to fill a game.
    Population is dwindling in my locale as it is and can barely fill PvP on a weeknight, and forget about Shadow Wars until weekends when I can play during the day and the Americans are on.

the strain reducer burst mod needs to be removed from the game

i vote remove all non-bullet based weapons except bmgs (seriously they ruin no ones day and are support weapons) seems infectors ruin pvp and think of the last time you were kicked, i bet there were about 18 explosions goin on at once cause of launchers and rockets

Your tears are delicious please refill my glass. Nah but seriously this guy kept killing me with a SAW, that stuff is just not right I should not be dying in PVP, NERFBAT