+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keycodes

Keycodes

I keep get the message in my upper left of the screen that my key codes are maxed out. What are they and how do I use them?

at the smaller of the two shops in the differant locations you can use them along with 1500 scrip to buy lockboxes which contains random items.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy253 View Post
    I keep get the message in my upper left of the screen that my key codes are maxed out. What are they and how do I use them?
    you can use them along with some script to open the long box next to the venders . its a random box you get from it but u get two items

You get them from killing enemies and you use them and scrip to get lock boxes that have random items in them. You can find them beside any Paradise territory shop, you can only get them one at a time and must use that one before you can get another

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy253 View Post
    They're used to purchase "booster packs" from one of the merchant terminals. I think there are 3 or 4, come with x amount of weapons of uncommon or higher quality. I think there are weapon mod boosters as well, not entirely certain though.

the little box vender

the small vender box is what you spend them on for the lock boxes (good gear)

keycodes and keycode fragments are currency in the game to buy lockboxes from vendors that contain random items of at least uncommon (green) rarity. in the beta you can only hold 1 keycode at a time so you should spend it as soon as you get it.

You can use them get random uncommon items from certain vendors it cost one key code and 1500 scrip, I want to know what the green currency is used for I have tons of it haha

Keycodes:

Why is xbox version say maximum keycodes allowed, and only have one.

At the moment there seems to be a limit of 1 Keycode. Keycodes come in fragments of eight, so you earn eight fragments by doing certain events and receive 1 Keycode then go spend it an start again. Hope that makes sense