+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Don't know about you, but there is a whole pile of apartment buildings in Mt Tam... >.< Some of them have a GREAT view.
    Visit the Learn Votan site & forums - Part of the Defiance Wiki! @LearnVotan on Twitter
    Matches: Defiance videos covering just cut scenes - Currently have all the main game story line & Crossover missions!

Well for all we know one of those shaded areas on the map could be like a little town/settlement for us to R&R in. After all it would be odd if there was nowhere in the Bay Area like Defiance or at least the size of that town for us to chill in.

Ark Predator - Midsummer Knight - XBL Gamertag: TsukunexMoka

Casa de Ducar -- Kinda Wet

Quote Originally Posted by treadingwater View Post
    lol Yeah, my ark hunter sleeps at Casa de Ducar aka Cass's dirty trailer out behind The Crater.
    Hi
    The first time it rains that whole area back there is going to be a swimming pool. It is the lowest piece of terrain and all the hills in back drain right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krage View Post
    Hi
    The first time it rains that whole area back there is going to be a swimming pool. It is the lowest piece of terrain and all the hills in back drain right there.
    It's already wet enough back there if you catch my drift. /gaylienrp

Seriously though, I always got the impression your "home" is supposed to be behind The Crater because there are two trailers out back. Figured one was Cass's and the other is supposed to be yours.

Ok i figured out how to answer the question we need a /Camp Emote that we use to log out
    GT: Jon Cale
    Clan: Devils Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Kierro Kai View Post
    <-------- I stay at The Crater Bar Lounge, my shed's the first on the right.
    Similar. Mine has a tent set up at the back of the Lodgings area at the Crater. Varus still charges her rent for the space her tent takes up.

That's one of them anyway. The other I haven't decided. She may be staying on a small ranch north of Iron Demon ranch.

A larger question is, where does everyone else sleep?
    We just wasted more people than could ever be housed in the buildings around the area during the plague. Where were these people staying?

<---- Sleeps in the backseat of his Challenger at Mount Tam, Exact Coordinates: [1555, 1533]. Basically the only mountain-like terrain in the area, at a spot that could be considered the "top of the mountain" due to the fact its the only spot that has rock face instead of the green grass that you see on your way up the hill (which is a challenging spot to get to, because it requires to go all-out in some places (using the boost) and slow in other spots until you reach the spot. Found it by accident by going up the hill side that runs up behind The Crater. But, it seems to be a safe place, as the difficult incline makes it hard for a sneak attack by Raiders and the rock surface may keep Hellbugs from turning up (I'm assuming this bit with the Hellbugs).

Bakku and Viilo sleep in a variety of places:
    -Usually at home, in a fortified, hidden train car where they grow their product.
    -Occasionally at The Crater, but only if they need to.
    -Sometimes with friends, such as the sensoths mentioned in a "drabble".
    -Rarely out in the wild, "camping" and sleeping in shifts.

Sounds like you hang around all over the place, Bakku. But it's understandable about the "rarely sleeping out in the wild", especially when you don't know if something's gonna get you in the night (that's why I choose the spot I found, because it seems safer to sleep in the car at the place I found than to risk sleeping outside where you could get attacked by anyone or anything).
    In-Game Name: Chase Lonehart
    Feel free to check out my idea threads:
    Gameplay Idea: Historical Salvage - Idea: Machinima Making Tools for Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by CB2001 View Post
    Sounds like you hang around all over the place, Bakku. But it's understandable about the "rarely sleeping out in the wild", especially when you don't know if something's gonna get you in the night (that's why I choose the spot I found, because it seems safer to sleep in the car at the place I found than to risk sleeping outside where you could get attacked by anyone or anything).
    Yep, that's just when they absolutely have to stop for the night. And they take shifts keeping watch. Personally I'm taking the amount of enemies in-game as Out Of Character, I figure it's still really dangerous, but I'm sure there's a lot of land that isn't filled with Afflicted hordes and armies of hellbugs. Eventually (if everyone of our kills was taken IC) you'd run out of raiders, mutants and 99ers, and the hellbugs would be driven toward extinction. :x

A car is a good idea though, they're probably saving their profits for a decent roller right now, that red runner they share is not the ideal vehicle for what they do, and they certainly can't sleep in / on it.