+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    True. But it's safe to say that the entire Bay Area, no matter where you live, is going to have its fair share of bad guys looking to jack your ride, steal your scrip and loot and possibly even kill you (or eat you, in the case of the Hellbugs). That's just the world of Defiance in itself (we've seen examples of sneak attacks. Heck, Nolan and Irisa got held up by Sukar and the Spirit Riders, which lead them to Defiance in the first place).

To be fair, it's not just about the car, it's also where you park it. Like I said, the spot I found (map coordinates [1555, 1522], overlooking the Mount Tam area), is a challenging spot to get up to (especially on foot, so no Afflicted hordes or mutants can get up there. I don't know about the 99ers though) and it appears to be rock (which means no Hellbugs can sneak up on you as well, I think). And it has a good view of the sunrise. I say, if you're going to sleep in your car, it's best to have a spot where you feel comfortable enough to park without any surprises.
    In-Game Name: Chase Lonehart
    Feel free to check out my idea threads:
    Gameplay Idea: Historical Salvage - Idea: Machinima Making Tools for Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Kelly View Post
    LOL. Nice parallel. Except I think it'd be dangerous in the Bay to do that.
    In-Game Name: Chase Lonehart
    Feel free to check out my idea threads:
    Gameplay Idea: Historical Salvage - Idea: Machinima Making Tools for Defiance

Coalition bases. After clearing out a few pest, and setting up traps, turrets etc.

My Ark Hunter would like to sleep with Cass Ducar

As for me "hell yeah"

My arkhunter is bunking with Grant. After we saved his son, he couldn't keep his eyes off her hanging with the E Rep can have it's perks.

Quote Originally Posted by genie View Post
    My arkhunter is bunking with Grant. After we saved his son, he couldn't keep his eyes off her hanging with the E Rep can have it's perks.
    Her?????????? Her who?

Sorry, that wasn't worded well and I didn't have my avatar up yet. I'm a girl, my arkhunter is a girl, and we are choosing to bunk with Grant. He likes her because she's tough. And the E-Rep watches her roller at night.

Lol your ark hunter is dating grant's son?

Anyways I'm just chilling in torc's place, quiet and peaceful
    EGO 20xx

Looking for an active clan, PC NA ,18+

Sorry, that wasn't worded well and I didn't have my avatar up yet. I'm a girl, my arkhunter is a girl, and we are choosing to bunk with Grant. He likes her because she's tough. And the E-Rep watches her roller at night.

I don't like the E Rep they are scum