+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is anyone else getting killed by there own team in pvp?

I have been killed a few times by my own teammate in pvp. It has happened in a few matches and
    I get killed more then once by the same person. When this does happen it never show what kind of gun is
    being used. Last time it happened I did notice they were using an infecter type.
    So does this happen to anyone else?

I think its just showing the wrong person that killed you. I was killed by what was said to be a team mate in Freight yard but they were on the other side of the map.

I thought that the 1st game it happened but the last time it happened on the scoreboard at the end it said he was on my team.

fire bug caused by infectors and bmgs causes team killing
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

thank you for clearing this up for me.

It's not just infectors and BMG's there is a bug that is allowing fire to proc on all weapons which means that some guns proc fire and syphon at the same time etc. but yeah that's what's causing it. Plus those team kills count towards the persons kill count which also sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DjSeraphim View Post
    It's not just infectors and BMG's there is a bug that is allowing fire to proc on all weapons which means that some guns proc fire and syphon at the same time etc. but yeah that's what's causing it. Plus those team kills count towards the persons kill count which also sucks.
    I noticed this aswell in pvp. I don't know what causes it but I don't mind.

My weapons have been proccing bio in addition to their syphon. And I've noticed I got credit for a couple of team kills during Freight Yard.

anyone else see enemy players spawn camping freight yard

Have not seen a camper at the original spawn but I was killed today multiple times by my team mate as well! I reported it in game, I suggest y'all do the same. Maybe get it fixed...

SAVE THE TREES! SAVE THE RAINFOREST!

PSN: TIATWINK
    In-Game Name: Aneyssia Nirvana
    Clan Status: Leader of New World Order