+ Reply to Thread

Defiance.com/Linked

I went to link account, and after typing in the console code to defiance.com/linked i receive a message success, however at the bottom it says Linked Undefined.

When I refresh the page, or log out and log back in, it no longer says anything is linked.
    When I go in game, I don't receive any of the arc fall bonuses on the account? Is the beta not able to be linked?

Ive noticed the same and yes, i do believed that is the case. Plus everything from the beta is being wiped so they are probably waiting till launch.

Yeah, I have tried the same and i do believe they are just waiting until launch because everything from the beta is going to be wipe anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by dash x73 View Post
    I went to link account, and after typing in the console code to defiance.com/linked i receive a message success, however at the bottom it says Linked Undefined.

When I refresh the page, or log out and log back in, it no longer says anything is linked.
    When I go in game, I don't receive any of the arc fall bonuses on the account? Is the beta not able to be linked?
    I am not saying it is 100% true but I have been told by a lot of people saying that the linking of the accounts only works on the retail game, not the beta. Most probably due to the wiping of characters so you would lose it when the wipe all the characters from the beta.

I think the arkfall bonus can only be applied on the full version of the game, the beta version has limited stuff so it no surprise that it may not work right.

HOW DO I LINK MY ACCOUNT!!!
    Like wheres the button