+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

After E3 anyone regret the season pass?

Well after e3 and the announcment of the ps4 amd xbox1 are you upset that you bought the season pass. Maybe your planning on selling your console to get the next gen, maybe not. I did not purchase the season pass just for the reason i knew i would be buying a ps4. From the looks of it we may only get two dlc's, possible three by the time the new consoles launch.

I really love defiance and hope i get to play as much as possible but after seeing destiny and eso i dont know if
    I play it even if it comes to next gen through instant download.

no LOL LOVE THIS GAME

the time its taking i think we will even be lucky to get 1 dlc yes i regret the season pass wish id kept my money i mean theres still not even a date set for the dlc its a joke
    Arkfall Alliance
    gt = KillAlot V2
    xbox eu

Maximum Perks: 1000 Ego
    Maximum Weapons: 1600 Ego
    Maximum Salvage Matrix Cost: 5000 Ego

Something here feels horribly wrong.

No, don't regret it.

You can always log on when the DLC comes out, have a play with the free bits, see what people are saying about it, and make your decision then.

I'm quite happy with my season pass.

everyone was calling for blood after it didnt come after patch 1.20, i cant wait to see the forums when its the end of july and still now word. im so glad i waited before buying

Quote Originally Posted by snake171 View Post
    everyone was calling for blood after it didnt come after patch 1.20, i cant wait to see the forums when its the end of july and still now word. im so glad i waited before buying
    and just imagine if for some reason it gets delayed to sometime in August, the forums may burst spontaneously into flames by then
    All your base are belong to us

PC-NA Randall Flagg

The game hasn't even been out that long.

Yes. The answer is a resounding YES!

No .. because I have a PC. I think this guys (https://twitter.com/reese015) tweet sums up my feelings about what I've seen from E3 ..

... that said, I'm probably get one but not until after the holidays and the 'ZOMG NEW! (PC from 10 years ago)" rush wears off just to play a few of the PS4 exclusive games.