+ Reply to Thread

Headlands transit:T4 titan

What is this truck. I can see its name over it and i can see blue numbers fly off when i do damage to it.

You havent done the story? Its for the main story mission when you kill Santana Murphy. That aside, you can damage it? O.o
    NA PSN: Archdemonz39

It's a vehicle you get real early into the main story line, it's 'Cass' truck'

[NA - PC] Muffinz
    Australian
    Ark Hunter
    Explosive
    fanatic!
    [[MyShop!]]

Quote Originally Posted by Muffins View Post
    It's a vehicle you get real early into the main story line, it's 'Cass' truck'
    But he saw it in Headlands so its for the other mission Torc and Cooper give you.
    NA PSN: Archdemonz39

There are at least three missions you get this. Early on with Cass, at Headlands when cutting off a head, and in San Francisco when tearing out a heart. It was popular for people to drive all over the place in them because they were nigh indestructible.
    Visit the Learn Votan site & forums - Part of the Defiance Wiki! @LearnVotan on Twitter
    Matches: Defiance videos covering just cut scenes - Currently have all the main game story line & Crossover missions!

And later in story you can drive one in san fran. (after this one from torc and cooper's mission).
    Time is the only resource which you can not afford to waste!
    http://mfi.re/?n8f44xs

Ok now i remember. I thought so but whats odd is i can do damage to it. Not sure why. Done story. Its just there for me now.