+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Having at it with Ulrich under a bli'ear near Trealos, Draglotyzon.

With the removal of Sieges...

Although I am grateful for their removal to an extent, (As I may actually be able to play the game again, even though I don't really want to.) from what I have heard, they were actually kind of fun, (Never got to test them out personally, as Sieges broke my game whenever they were in existence on the map.) so I pity those who will leave as a result of their new fun being taken away so soon.

Edit: "Yup, mod removed the thread, and edited my post, leaving only a small portion of it. Figures... Gotta love censorship! Oh yes supreme master Trion, sway my words to your will at once! God forbid they have to hear any criticism. Ohhhh noe."

Can't find the trading forums? http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...rading-Post%29
    Wares Omnifarious! (My own shop) http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rious-%28NA%29
    Just passing through ladies and gentlemen, like what you see? Then speak up.

Does it say somewhere they have been taken out, or do you just not see them?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiznurf View Post
    Does it say somewhere they have been taken out, or do you just not see them?
    They said they're being removed monday.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

Having at it with Ulrich under a bli'ear near Trealos, Draglotyzon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    Which has been today for quite a while for me, yay timezones.

Can't find the trading forums? http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...rading-Post%29
    Wares Omnifarious! (My own shop) http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rious-%28NA%29
    Just passing through ladies and gentlemen, like what you see? Then speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    Well, that is sad, that is all I have been doing all week. Do seige, do a few random things, maybe an arkfall, wait for next siege, rinse and repeat... why remove them, they are so much fun

Glad I managed to lvl up sawn off shotguns and bmg using the emergencies (I assume they going too).

Sieges were the only really fun thing to stop and do while doing contracts I do not have it in me to sit for weeks grinding weapons and xp over and over in the same spot. The sieges were hopw I got my assault rifles finished. Even with the lag they were fun.
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

Just finished one. Once again, AR beats detonator, lol. Anyway, ok, so we lose them for what? a month? Maybe not even that long. What were you expecting though? Once the plague has been cured, there's not anything else said to be involved with the sieges other than the volge. We do not get them until the DLC, and the sieges are a little different if anyone notices from the E3 videos. I actually enjoy sieges (even though I hate the afflicted) and hate that they are going on hiatus. We don't know how long though. And it is just that, a hiatus. It's not a permanent removal. Patience is a virtue.
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by JxSiN View Post
    Just finished one. Once again, AR beats detonator, lol. Anyway, ok, so we lose them for what? a month? Maybe not even that long. What were you expecting though? Once the plague has been cured, there's not anything else said to be involved with the sieges other than the volge. We do not get them until the DLC, and the sieges are a little different if anyone notices from the E3 videos. I actually enjoy sieges (even though I hate the afflicted) and hate that they are going on hiatus. We don't know how long though. And it is just that, a hiatus. It's not a permanent removal. Patience is a virtue.
    Sorry came out wrong I know they will be replacing them with something else.
    I just won't be round finally changed the defiance disk out of the xbox last night and time to move on. I got great time and use out of it but it does not have any further major attraction I will still pop in to talk to the friends I have made though but xbl helps with that. Will be giving away all scrip and legendarie's but probably to someone in the clan or from here who helped me.
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by JxSiN View Post
    Stop being sensible! You are interrupting their RAAAAAAAAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shada Mori View Post
    Stop being sensible! You are interrupting their RAAAAAAAAGE!
    People are raging?
    Hope they do not sound like the afflicted :P